Chapter 25 "Spain"

3th September 2012

HELLO SPAAAAAIN!!!! I’m very tired tonight, to be honest, I hate flying, I hate planes, I hate airports! Let’s rewind ‘till this morning.

A few hours earlier Theresa and I had all packed already and were waiting for the boys to come and pick us up to go to the airport. We were going to go to do promo in different countries in Europe for about a week. The first destiny was Spain. I love Spain, the good weather, partying all the time, good food… Finally David and Sean rang the door and headed to the airport.

A few fans were there and we took a few pictures with them. Once we passed all the control we went inside the aircraft. I was a bit nervous. I hate flying. I’ve always been scared of them. I sat with Theresa and the boys sat together behind us. We were about to take off in a few minutes when I grabbed Theresa’s hand and held it very tight. As the plane was getting faster I squeezed her hand tighter.

“Ouch„ [Y/N] you’re going to break my hand! Just relax, everything is going to be ok”

“I know, sorry, but I can’t relax. It’s out of my control”

The plane established and I started feeling more relaxed. I put my headphones on my ears and started playing some music. Moments came on my iPod just when Niall sang his part. I loved that part, but it wasn’t the right moment to listen to it, so I pressed next. Now “Haven’t met you yet” was on. C’mon [Y/N] I can’t believe it, I thought. Everything reminded me of Niall. I pressed next again. Finally I found a proper song to listen to. Suddenly the plane started shaking. We were going through turbulences. I was scared now.

“Ok, what’s this?” I said with my eyes wide open “Why is this thing shaking so much?” I said

“We’re going to crash [Y/N]!” said David

“What?” I said getting more nervous

“Oh, shut up, David! Don’t make her more nervous. It’s just turbulences, sweetie. Just have some sleep and we’ll soon get there”

“Idiot” I said to David.

I couldn’t sleep at all due to everything on my mind. Theresa went to the bathroom and David sat on Theresa’s seat.

I looked through the window. I didn’t want to talk with David right now to be honest. Then he gave me a kiss on the shoulder near my neck.

“I’m sorry” he said taking off a headphone and whispering in my ear.

I looked at him and gave me the puppy face. How could I say no to that face?

“Ok, I forgive you” I said as he gave me a little peck on my lips. I stared at him, he was so handsome but I couldn’t stop thinking about Niall. Then I put my head on his lap and cuddle together as I fell sleep.

“Hey, babe, we’re here. Wake up sleepy beauty” I opened my eyes and saw David smiling at me. “We’ve arrived, love”

We went out of the aircraft and after grabbing our suitcase we went to our hotel.

Theresa and I shared room and the boys shared another one. We had the time to have a shower and change our clothes that our stylist had picked already because we had interviews to attend, but not before twitting “Madriiiiiiid! So happy to be finally here with the boys and @TheresaM08. Beautiful city” and it was true, it was beautiful. James, our bodyguard and some of our management came with us too.

Once we were ready we went to the place where we were going to be interviewed.

“Hi guys! I’m so glad to be here with you today. I’m Maria and I’m going to interview you today”

“Hello Maria” we all said giving her a hug as we sat down in the sofa

“Well, I hope you’re enjoying Spain so far. What do you think about the city?”

“Well, we’ve landed a few hours ago, so we haven’t seen too much Madrid. But it’s beautiful” said Sean

Maria asked us about how fans were crazy about us, about the film, about how we recorded it… Until she began asking deeper questions

“Well, everyone already knows that you two were in LWWY music video with the boys of One Direction and you, [Y/N], have been dating one of them, Harry, right?”

I got a bit nervous and I noticed David getting jealous and tensed with every word I said

“Yeah, that was our first job, I mean, Theresa and I’s first job and we met the boys there. I was Harry’s love interest and well, we liked each other and he asked me out”

“And how’s things with him?”

“Why are we talking about one direction by the way?” said David

“Shut up David” I said, it was a bit gross from him having said that. “To be honest he’s a really good friend of mine. We can’t talk as much as we would like to due to schedule but yeah, he’s like my brother”

“And now you’re with David, am I wrong?”

“No, you aren’t. She’s my babe now” he said

“Yeah, we’re dating” I said

“So, tell me, who’s the best kisser, Harry or David?”

I didn’t know what to say, I got petrified. They were different.

“Well, it’s just… They’re very different. Harry’s kisses are passionate but at the same time transparent, I don’t know if you know what I mean. David is sweeter when kissing.”

“Theresa, you agree with that, don’t you? I see you’re nodding. Have you kissed Harry?”

I bet she got nervous and I didn’t know why. She hasn’t kissed Harry, has she? She would’ve told me right? We tell everything to each other

“No, no, no. I don’t know why I’m nodding but anyways. I haven’t kissed any of them”

“Ok. Now we have here some questions from Spanish fans. The first one says… Can you sing and what’s your favourite song?”

“I can’t sing at all” Sean said

“I sing in the shower, does it count?” said David

“My voice is a combination between Fergie and Jesus” said Theresa

“No, I’m just kidding, but I really love music. I love Free fallin’ by John Mayer but [Y/N] can sing!”

“Oh, [Y/N] can you sing?” said Maria

“No, not really…” I said

“Oh, c’mon [Y/N] you can sing really well, don’t let yourself down”

“Well, I don’t know. I don’t really want to talk about it” I said

The interview kept going really well and soon we were done. We went to our hotel to have some rest because tomorrow we had to fly to Paris, France.