Chapter 37 "News"

15th September 2012

Why when things are going great there’s something against me? I’m sick and tired, diary. Sometimes I would like to run away and leave it all behind.

Let’s situate us in the next morning of Niall’s birthday.

That night was amazing, seriously. It was one of the greatest nights I had in my entire life, not even kidding. He was just a gentleman. He cared about me every single second. We slept together side by side with his arm around me, holding my hand and our legs intertwined.

When I woke up that morning I saw Niall dressed with a t-shirt and sweat pants lying next to me.

“Good morning princess”

“Morning” I said a bit sleepy. He was staring at me with a smile in his face as he was rubbing my hair. “How long have you been there?” I asked

“Ten minutes or so, you’re so cute when you sleep”

“Oh, c’mon Niall. I’m sure I’m pretty ugly”

“Haha, you’re wrong. Are you hungry babe? I’ve made breakfast”

“Yeah, a bit”

He held my hand and led me to the kitchen when there was lots of food.

“Woooh, who’s coming?”

“Nobody, why?” he said

“There’s plenty of food here, Niall”

“Don’t worry, eat whatever you want. I’ll eat the rest afterwards… so don’t worry”

I giggled and sat next to him

“Thank you Niall”

“You don’t need to, I’m the one who has to say thank you for last night, it was amazing, everything. The party, the food, cake… and you were amazing”

“You want some?” I said handing him a piece of pancake “They taste good Niall”

I spend the morning at his and when I was going to check my phone I realised that it run out of battery so I told him that I needed to go home to change, to take the charger and just to see if Theresa have come after her night with Harry.

When I got home I found her seated in the living room watching television.

“Hiii gurrrrrl! Last night was SOOO perfect! I mean, it was incredible!  Can you believe that?” I said walking in my bedroom “By the way, I’m going to Niall’s again, so, I guess I’ll see you later, ok?”

I walked out of the door and went back to Niall’s.

“Wow, you were fast”

“Yeah, I’ve just picked up a few things and I’m going to shower here if you don’t mind”

“No, sure, just let me get a towel for you, I’ll leave it in the bathroom ok?”

“Yeah”

I connected my phone and prepared all the things I needed. After that, I had a shower and put my hoodie and my sweat pants on. When I walked out of the bathroom I’ve found Niall laid on the couch watching football (soccer).

“Hey, which teams are playing?”

“[Put a team here] against [Put your favourite team here]”

“No, way. [Y/F/T] is my favourite team!” I said sitting next to him.

“Do you like football?”

“I love football”

“Wow, I’ve never thought you like these types of games” he said hugging me.