Chapter 62 "Bus"

6th May 2013

We have the day off cause we’re making our way to Norway today. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t help but shout.

"What the fuck?!" I said at the top of my lungs, pushing someone who was laid next to me in the bunk making him or she fall to the ground. 

"Ouch!" I popped my head out of the bunk and I saw Niall there in the ground. 

"Oh my God" I whispered. He was there with his eyes closed, his kneed bended and one of his hands in his stomach. That must have hurt. “Niall, are you ok?!" I said going down. “Please, just say something, a word, I don’t mind"

"For God shake, [Y/N], what the hell are you doing?" he said and I helped him sitting up.

"I’m sorry, but yesterday night I went to sleep by myself and I didn’t expect someone sleeping next to me"

"I’m not someone, I’m your boyfriend" When he said that we both looked at each other’s eyes. Does that mean we’re still together?

"What did you just say?"

"what?"

"What you have just said Niall"

"What thing?"

"Arghh!! I hate when you’re acting dumb, seriously" I said walking out of him but he stopped me grabbing my hand with so much strength that he made me fall to the ground with him. He then wrapped his arms around me and made that cute face he did when he was happy, like a teddy bear you want to cuddle with all night.

"I love seeing you annoyed, you know?" he said giggling and continued “And yeah… I’m your boyfriend, why wouldn’t I?"

"Well, after how I acted the other day…"

"Everybody has bad days babe and maybe I shouldn’t have played that game"

"Well, are we ok now?" he nodded and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and a smile appeared on my face. 

When I stood up he slap the cheek of my bum and giggled, he was playful today… 

"I’m sorry about earlier" I said going to the mini kitchen we had to make some coffee and eat some breakfast when suddenly Zayn, Harry, Theresa and Chloe appeared behind us.

"You could be more careful when you wake up, Jesus, you can wake up the whole town!" Said Zayn annoyed which made me laugh.

"Yeah, right? We can’t even sleep properly" added Harry

"I’m sorry but this is not your bus, if you want to sleep, go to your bus" I said and everybody stayed quiet until Niall said.

"Ohhhh, that’s my girl!!"

"Well guys, what are you up to?" said Theresa.

"I don’t know, we can watch a movie or something if you want. Niall can always play the guitar and just spend the day singing and everything or… I don’t know"

After we showered and changed into proper clothes, Liam and Louis who were in the other bus came to ours. We spend the day just singing, talking with each other, dancing along the music and playing video games. 

"What? No!!!" shouted Harry

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!" screamed Theresa. Everyone looked at them to see what happened. Apparently Theresa won against Harry. Again. For the sixth time or so…

"What the heck is your trick? Teach me seriously! It’s not possible you’re that good at it"

"I’m good at it Harry, just face it!" Theresa came towards me and sat next to me on the couch.