Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"

26th December 2012.

Niall and I woke up early because he needed to go to Ireland and I needed to go to work. I helped him with his suitcases, lets remember how bad is he when packing and then made him breakfast.

“Babe, say hi to Bobby, Maura and Greg for me, and tell them that I’m sorry ok?”

“Yeah, I’m sure they’ll understand, don’t worry I’ll tell them. But I bet my mum wanted you to be there, she really likes you”

“Aww, I love mummy Maura, you’re mum is so cute Niall”

“Yes, she is. Well babe, the taxi is out there, I need to go” he said standing up and given me one of his famous horn hugs. “I will miss you a lot, and I promise to Skype you every night ok?”

“Ok, but really, you don’t have to, have fun with your family and friends”

“But I want to so…” he replied kissing my lips for the last time this year.

“Bye Niall”

“Bye princess, I love you”

“Me too babe!” I said waving like saying goodbye since the front door.

The house was empty now. Everyone left me, do I scare them or something? Well, lets have a shower and then to work, I thought.

“Hi [Y/N]!” Lucas, my manager said to me.

“Hi Lucas, merry christmas!” I said walking through the door

“Merry Christmas to you too, but there’s no time for greetings, we need to work, really, now, there’s a lots of things to do” we walked in another room where lots of people where there. “Well, the first time we need to do is record your music video. We’ll record it in LA and we’re going tomorrow morning”

“Tomorrow?” I asked in surprise

“Yeah!”

“There, we have photoshoots and lots of interviews to attend around America. Luckily we’ll finish in a week and we’ll be here for New Years Eve. Also we have to plan your tour. I mean, you’re going to be the opening of someone, we need to look for that someone yet, so… [y/N] you can go now, I bet you have lots of things to do, like packing and everything. The time of the plane is at 7 am so, be on time ok?”

“Yeah, ok” I was a bit dizzy after all I heard, that was a lot of work to do, how could I do everything in just a week?

I came back to my place again. I was angry. I want to go to Ireland and stay with Niall and his family, but NOOOO… Instead I have to stay here in London for working, getting up early to fly to LA which is like 9 or 10 hours inside of a plane and then going around America for promo, all by myself. Sounds great, huh?

I really didn’t feel like packing so I laid in my bed and thought about everything when the beep of Skype sounded. That meant Niall was on. He immediately called me and I clicked the green button.

“Babeeeeee, I’m home!!”

“Lucky you”

“Why the sad face?”

“I have to go tomorrow to LA, Niall, I don’t want to and I have to be there for about two weeks or so!”

“I’m so sorry, love, but you have to work hard to get, remember?”

“Yeah, I know… Well, stop talking about me and my miserable life, let’s talk about you, how’s everything there?”

“Well, it’s snowed here and maybe I’m going with some friends later to have some pints or something. It’s good to see them”