Chapter 53 "It's done"

THERESA’S P.O.V

All these weeks have been amazing. I mean, being away from Harry wasn’t easy at all, but in the other hand it made our love stronger. 

He’s crazy, like me, but I’m crazier, that was for sure. He met my family and they loved him, my little sister was fascinated with him and soon they were getting on really well, but maybe I got a bit jealous, she’s 15.

He saw my old bedroom, and well, I had a tiny tiny bed and no more rooms, so we managed to sleep there, but the truth was, we didn’t mind at all, in fact it was much better to be together after being apart from each other…

I felt his lips on my lips, things were getting hot. His hands… oh those hands!! Those big hands, I loved them, were in my leg, going to my stomach.

"I love you" he said between kisses and whispers

"I love you too Harry" now he was facing me, our foreheads touching.

"I’m glad I met you"

"Me too, do you remember? We hated each other"

"That’s because I liked you and I didn’t want to realize that somehow… well I’ve always thought you were beautiful"

"But you first dated [y/N]"

"Yeah, because you were so irritating, but then I got to know you and I’m glad I did" I felt his lips again in mines and I put my hand in his curly head deepening the kiss. He kisses so well, it was like he spend his whole life kissing… He made his way to my neck leaving love bites on it when suddenly we heard a ringtone. It was Harry’s phone.

"Babe, your phone" I said because he was still kissing my neck, but he didn’t hear me “Babe, answer it! It may be important! Maybe it’s your mum or something, pick it up!"

"Fine… Hello?… Niall what’s wrong…?…. Yeah… no, we’re coming back tomorrow… ok… no, don’t worry, just please, stop crying… yeah… byeee bye, love you Niall!!"

"What’s wrong?"

"I don’t know, something about Niall and [Y/N]"

"Wait, what did I miss?" 

"I have no idea, but I didn’t see this coming, he was so affected, like… I don’t know, I have never heard him crying like that"

HARRY’S P.O.V

29th December 2013.

Theresa and I talked and we thought that maybe it was better to go to Ireland with Niall instead of London, after all, we had nothing to do.

He was staying now with his dad and when we arrived Bobby opened the door.

"How’s he?"

"I don’t know, let’s see if you can cheer him up because I can’t, he’s in his bedroom, he haven’t come out of there and barely eaten anything, that’s strange from Niall knowing how much he eats"

"Oh god, that seems horrible, let’s see" we say and knocked Niall’s door.

"Go away!!!!" he shouted from inside.

"Niall, it’s me and Theresa, can we come in?" I say but I had no answer so I took that as a yes.

"How are you bro?" he faced me and then my question had an answer when I saw his face.

"Jesus, you look terrible" I said but I hugged him with my arms. I wanted him to know that I was there for me whenever he needed to.

"Are you going to tell us what happened?" Theresa said.