Chapter 49 "Snow"

24th December 2012

We woke up this morning early. Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Harry and Danielle were going to my place to go together to the house we were going to stay that night.

Everybody was so excited. Theresa was the most excited one because she was going to see Harry again. The doorbell rang and she opened the door.

"Theresa, love!" he said hugging her tightly.

"Harry!" 

"I’ve missed you so much babe!"

"Me too!" she said kissing him on the lips. I bet she missed his kisses. After Theresa met him again we headed to the cars. Harry, Theresa, Chloe, Perrie and Zayn were in one car and the rest of us where in another. Danielle phoned Eleanor that morning and said that Louis and her were going to go around 6 pm. It was now 11 am and it takes 3 hours to get there, apart from all the work we have to do later on.

All the ride was so much fun. We sang together, told jokes, talk about us and what we wanted to do when we got there… We also took advantage and sleep a bit for tonight because it was going to be a long one.

Finally we got there. The house was beautiful and enormous! It was in the middle of nowhere surrounding by trees and snow.

"Wow Harry, how can your dad have this and not live here? This is amazing!" I said

Everyone entered in the house. As we Chloe had no partner we decided to not divide ourself in our couples, so the girls and boys will be separated. The house had lots of rooms so we had no problem with that. Theresa and Chloe would sleep together, Eleanor and Danielle in another one and Perrie and I decided to sleep together. The boys would be: Zayn-Niall, Louis and Liam and Harry would sleep alone or if he wanted with Liam and Louis or Zayn and Niall that was up to him.

We unpacked and then decorated all the house, we cooked for tonight and we put the drinks in the fridge. 

It was now 4 in the afternoon, Eleanor and Louis would be here in about two hours. We set the fire and sat around it. 

"Hey, it’s snowing!" Perrie said. “I’m going outside, sorry guys!"

"And I’m going with you!" I said holding her hand and going outside “Anyone is coming?"

"No, it’s boring…" said Chleo

"I’m going" said Danielle, Liam and Theresa.

We went outside and started throwing snow balls at each other.

*MEANWHILE INSIDE* 

Niall was standing in the window with Zayn.

"They’re amazing right?" he said looking at [Y/N] and Perrie

"Yes, they are, I’m so lucky to have her"

"Me too mate. I’ve never felt this with anyone" Niall stood there without saying anything. He hasn’t realized until that moment how much he loved her. I mean, he did before, but this time was a stronger feeling. I smiled as he saw her happy face and how she threw a snowball to Liam, right in the face. She was like him in lots of aspects, she was carefree, she was childish, she was funny… but she was very different to him too which makes him feel more and more interested in her each day. She was like a book, you learn something from it everyday.

He went outside to join the crew, grabbed a bit of snow, formed a ball and threw it to [Y/N]’s head.

"Ouch!" she said, he giggled at her reaction as she said “Oh Niall, your dead!" she chased him around the house, he was fast, but she wasn’t slow, she was even faster than him. [Y/N] almost reach him when Niall fell over making her fell over with him too.