Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"

“Misunderstood”

NIALL’S P.O.V

“Where are you Theresa? This place is so crowded! Oh, there she is… no, it’s not Theresa… I’ll change my way, let’s go in that direction…

There she is, with Harry… What the hell is going on there?” I thought

I went straight were they were. They were a bit hidden, thank God. I [Y/N] had seen this…

“Eheeem…” I said. They were very close, their lips didn’t touch but they were very close. “Theresa, [Y/N] wants to go, I think you better go with her, she’s very upset.”

“Yeah” she said getting out of Harry’s hands. She went to my ear and whispered “Thanks Niall” and kissed my cheek. “Take care of him, he’s drunk and doesn’t know what he’s doing”

“Yeah, I know” I said giving her a smile and then facing Harry “Can I ask what the fuck it’s all of this?”

“Niall, don’t start please”

“No, I’m not going to start, you’re too drunk to have a conversation with you right know. But we have to talk, tomorrow. I’ll remind you because you won’t remember anything. Here, come here” I said helping Harry to walk.

YOUR’S P.O.V

Theresa came and we headed back to home. I didn’t want to see Harry, not before what had happened. I went straight to my room and Theresa was after me.

“Honey, are you sure you’re ok? I can sleep with you tonight if you want to”

“Yeah, it’s not a big deal. Don’t worry. I know I didn’t do anything wrong, so… I don’t know why he acted like that, but anyways…”

“Ok, I’m going to prepare a glass of milk for you, ok? If you need me give me a shout”

“Ok, babe”

I said leaving my high heels on the floor and putting my pyjamas on. My phone buzzed again. “No, not you again…” I thought, but it wasn’t David. This time was Niall.

“Hi babe! How are you? Hope you’re better; I don’t like seeing you like that! I love your smile so please smileeeeeeeeee J I loooooove you so much and don’t be sad please! Xxx” This was the kind of thinks that make me happy. He was such a cute boy. I texted him back saying:

“Yeah, don’t worry. Everything’s fine now, I don’t know why Harry was like that, I didn’t do anything wrong, but anyways… Thanks for cheering me up, you’re such a cutie, Ni! I love you sooo much J Sleep well”

“Sleep well you too, sweet dreams! Xx” he texted me when I texted him before.

Theresa entered in my room and handed me the glass of milk.

“No, stay” I said when she was coming back to go to her room “I really need my best friend now”

We’re going to sleep now, not a good day today, though. Hope tomorrow’s better :/

Niiight! Xx

18th August 2012.

So confused, dear diary.

Let’s rewind 2 days till yesterday morning.

I woke up like if I were a new girl. Of course I didn’t forget about Harry’s thing but I didn’t let it to affect me. I promised myself when I was 16 that I was going to be strong and now I’m not going to fail.

Theresa and I went back to work, there it was another world. A world without cares, I am happy when I’m playing a role and days with the set are so much fun.