Chapter 22 "Drunk"

THERESA’S P.O.V

Harry and I were having a great time, actually. We were seated just talking about silly things, giggling about his silly comments and stuff. I think that’s one of the longest conversations we’ve had so far. We were now quite until Harry broke the silence

“I’m sorry” he said. I make a weird face because I didn’t know what he was talking about right know “We didn’t start well and I’m sorry for that”

“Well, I still think you’re a jerk” I said

“But why? What did I do to you?”

“Nothing, I don’t know. I think you are, it’s just as simple as that”

“Tell me what I have to do to prove that I’m not a jerk”

“Mmm…” I said as I was leaning to him “You’ll have to find out babe” I said with a sexy voice and going to the dance floor.

I started dancing and I my eyes were stuck with his. I couldn’t look at anybody else. He was seated there looking at me with a sexy smile finishing his drink. I was trying to turn him on by dancing, moving my hair softly from right to left, moving my hips sensually at the same time and smiling at him. Then I changed my movements doing small circles with my hips but I kept staring at his eyes. Suddenly I felt one hand in my hip. Somebody was dancing behind me.

HARRY’S P.O.V

I was seated looking how Theresa danced finishing my drink. She was standing in front of me and looking at me while moving sensually. God, she was sooooooo sexy. She changed her movements, now making small circles. Was it hot in here or…? I don’t know, but the temperature of the room rose up faster. Suddenly a man went behind her and started dancing. What did he think he was doing touching her hips and getting closer to her? I gave the last sip to my drink and went to them.

“Ehemm…” I said, “Excuse me sir, but she’s with me” I said

“Oh, really? And why aren’t you with this sexy slut?” replied the man.

“Call her again like that and tomorrow you won’t recognize your face when you look at the mirror. Get lost mate!” I said and he left

“Ohhh, my hero” she said sarcastically

“Have I proved it to you now?” I said

“No, you’ll have to work harder, Styles” she said leading me to the centre of the dance floor.

THERESA’S P.O.V

We were a bit tipsy now after all we’d drunk. I put my arms around his neck and his hands were on the back of my back. As we danced I played with his curls. I was tall but with high heels I was almost the same height he was. So, as I was playing with his curls he buried his face on my neck and started leaving soft kiss from my shoulders ending in my neck. Things were heating up and the night and music carried me. Kisses were getting deeper and intense. He stopped and faced me.

“What?” I said

“Let’s get out of here” he whispered holding my hand and leading me to somewhere.

YOUR’S P.O.V

I was spending the night with David. He was really funny and we were laughing a lot. Once in a while he kissed me on the lips, like little pecks because I didn’t want it to be any further. I know we were a couple somehow now, but I wasn’t confortable kissing him deeply, because my feelings for him were the love of brothers and sisters. Nothing more.

“So, now that we’re together…” he said

“David, we’re not literally together, you know it’s fake” I correct him