Chapter 47 "I want you"

Fanfic (Harry and Niall) “When I found you" Chapter 47.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck!!!”

“What’s wrong?” he said

"My family, Niall, that’s my family, they’re coming, quickly go to the shower or something, they can’t see you like that with your… you know, with your friend up and happy"

"But, [Y/N] I want you!"

"And so do I, but what do you want me to do? Come on, get in the shower"

I put my hair properly and my bath robe.

"[Y/N]??" you heard your mother say

"Yeaaah?" 

"Everyone’s here!"

"Mum, Niall is in the shower and I’m not ready yet! We’ll be downstairs in a few minutes"

"Ok, but don’t be late, dinner we’ll be ready in about 15 minutes"

I waited for Niall to got out of the shower. I was quickly though because I didn’t want anyone to suspect something…

Finally we were ready and Niall and I went downstairs hand in hand. Everyone was looking at us, and my cheeks went red.

"[Y/N]!!" all my cousins went to hug me and of course I hugged them all. I introduce Niall to everyone and he was a bit nervous at first, I would be too if all of a sudden he introduced me to his whole family. We had a nice chat with everyone before sitting to have dinner. My hand was in Niall’s jeans just playing going up and down his leg. I know that drives him crazy so I did it. One of my uncles were asking him a question and he was just so nervous because of my hand near his crotch that his voice cracked when answering.

"Sorry, I’m going to the bathroom" he said excusing himself.

"Is he alright, [Y/N]?" asked my mother

"I don’t know, let me check"

I went to the bathroom with him.

"Are you ok Niall?" 

"Are you asking me if I’m ok when you hand is in my crotch and we were interrupted when we were having sex and I wanted you more than ever? Because apart from that I’m great!"

I laughed so hard. His expression was of one of those smart boys that were frustrated because they couldn’t find out the solution of a difficult exercise. That was hilarious.

"I just fucking want you so badly, [Y/N], is that too much to ask?"

"Of course It’s not too much, but you know we can’t do anything with all my family out there, I would be embarrassed if they hear us. Come on, I would be good now, wet a bit your face and calm down"

I went back to the table and Niall came back as well after a few minutes.

"Niall, are you ok?" 

"Yeah, everything is fine, Mrs [Your last name]" he said smiling to my mum.

After dinner we all went to the living room and I grabbed my guitar. Niall and I sang some songs, he played his songs, as my sister and all my cousins requested and then I played some of my new songs. It was getting late and finally they went, it’s not I wasn’t happy to see them but I was just too tired and I wanted to go to sleep.

I changed into my pajamas and covered with the sheets as I checked twitter. Theresa was doing great though, she said this girl was super nice to her and that they got along really well. That was something positive, I’m glad she’s ok. I was with my eyes closed now when suddenly I felt someone next to me kissing my neck.

"WTF Niall?"

"What? I’m sorry but I’m gonna end what we left a few hours ago here"

"You’re crazy, what if they hear us?"

"All controlled, your sister is sleeping and so do your parents. Your father is snoring so…"

he said kissing my cheeks now. I giggled and kissed him in his lips. Soft and wet lips. 

In a matter of seconds we were naked and was about to go inside me. 

"[Y/N], shh, be quiet" he said

"I can’t Niall!" I whispered. He kissed me to avoid any shout or moan. Then he had to put his hand in my mouth.

"You really can’t stay quiet can you?" I said no with my head and giggled. 

We were like that for a few more minuted until finally we collapsed on my bed.

"Wowwwww, I wanted that so badly, thank God! You’re amazing in bed baby" he said kissing my cheeks as I put my head on his chest.

"Yeah, although I couldn’t you know… scream as much as I wanted that was a good one. Let’s sleep now, I’m tired"

"Good night princess, love you so so much"

"Good night my prince, I love you too, little Ni!" and we fell asleep.

22nd December 2012

Hoooome! Lovely home! Yesterday we’ve spent literally the whole day in the air! I was so happy to be on the ground again! I hate planes and everything related to them! It was hard to say goodbye again to my family… We’ve spend such a great time there… My parents wanted Niall now like if he was their own child and my sister even cried when we had to come back because she didn’t want us to go. She said she felt lonely there and when we visited her everything was so much funnier. Niall promised to visit her more often. The truth was that Lilly and Niall had a strange relationship, they really connected very well and he loves her so much as well as she loves him like if he was her big brother. He was always really protective with her and I like it so much. 

Niall is now living in my house after Theresa left. It was better than living alone, wasn’t it? The thing is, this morning I’ve received a call from my manager and said that I needed to come back to the studio that afternoon. So I went there. They told me that my CD was ready but I needed to pick up my first single. I really didn’t know which one, but then I chose the one where I could dance, although the other ones were good as well, but I thought this one was going to be more catchy. Later on they said to me that I had to work on Christmas. Whaaaaat? I don’t have holidays? They said that I needed to record the music video to accelerate the process. That hit me really hard. I went back and told Niall the news.

"Babe, that’s great, I really loved that song actually. Although I was going to ask you to spend Christmas with me in Ireland"

"I’m so sorry Ni, you know I want to go but I can’t…"

"It’s ok… another time will be?" he said smiling and hugging me.

Soon will be Louis’ birthday and the boys had prepared him a surprise party. I skyped to Theresa and said she was coming! Finally I’ll get to see her, I told her to bring her new friend just I don’t know… to make her feel part of the family and if she was Theresa’s friends she could be mines too, why not? People say my friend’s friends are my friends too. I talked to the boys and they said it wasn’t a problem at all so she can come with us.

I checked twitter for the last time today and when I saw what Niall posted my heart just melt. He had uploaded a picture of him and my sister Lilly saying “I miss this little girl so so much, I love my sister in law, she’s the best!!"

I answered him saying “Should I be jealous?" and he answered me back saying “yeah, you should be ;) No, I’m kidding babe, I love you too"

I leave you here some pictures from our vacation in my country. I’m dead tired, better go to sleep. xxxxx