Chapter 23 "Hungover"

2nd September, 2012

THERESA’S P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning. I had a terrible headache. Suddenly some frames came to my mind as I started remembering things about last night. I looked to my right and saw Harry with his arm grabbed around my waist. This was a mistake, I thought. I tried to sneak out of bed without him noticing but it was impossible.  His hand held mine leading me to bed again.

“Where are you going?” said a sleepy Harry with hoarse voice

“I’m going home Harry. I gotta go”

“Why?” he said opening his eyes

“Look Harry…” I said sitting on the bed by his side. This was a mistake, this shouldn’t have happened. I didn’t want to get hurt again. “Last night was a mistake. We were too drunk and didn’t know what we were doing. I think it’d be better if we forget it and pretend that it never happened”

“It’s about the fans? Because if it’s about them you don’t have to worry about it”

“No, it’s not that. Like I said before, we were too drunk last night and didn’t know what we’re doing, but please, Harry, don’t make this more complicated. Just forget it, ok? Just promise me you won’t tell anybody. It’s our secret ok?”

“Yeah, ok” he said smiling.

I picked my heels up that were on the floor and headed to [Y/N] and I’s apartment.

NIALL’S P.O.V

OHHHH, GOD! What’s this terrible headache!!

I woke up and went directly to the mirror. I was a mess, plus, I couldn’t remember anything about last night but I had a lovely dream. I dreamt about [Y/N]. I dreamt I kiss her on the lips and they tasted so well. It was just so perfect and real…

I had a shower and then went to the kitchen to eat ‘cause I was starving! But on my way to the fridge I saw [Y/N] on the couch, sleeping quietly. Ok, what was going on here? Why is she here? Crap! I can’t remember anything!

I went towards her, she was wearing my clothes and all her hair was a mess, but still… she was beautiful, even with my clothes on. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her. I couldn’t contain myself because she was just so cute sleeping.

I went to make some breakfast but I was still a bit sleepy and the glass I was holding went directly to the floor making too much noise and falling in to tiny pieces which made [Y/N] to wake up.

“Mmmm… I’m sorry. I didn’t want to wake you up”

“It’s ok. It’s time for me to move out of here” she said

“Before you’re leaving… Do you know what happened last night? I’m just so confused and have a terrible headache”

“Yeah, you must have it. You drank last night as if the world was ending or something”

“Really? That’s why I can’t remember anything… Would you mind to remind me what I did? I hope I didn’t mess anything up”

YOUR’S P.O.V

“Well, basically I found you in a table too drunk. You were sleeping and I thought you had died or something at first, because you didn’t move or say a word when I talked to you. Then, I phoned Liam and Harry because Louis and Zayn left with their girlfriends and as you told me, yours went too, because she was tired. So, I couldn’t find any of the boys to take care of you so I did myself. I took you to home, change your clothes and yeah, that’s it, pretty much. Well, and I grabbed some of your clothes, hope you don’t mind.” I said. I omitted about the kiss and everything. It was just for our own best.