Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"

When we finished the twitcam I messaged Niall because I wanted to know if it was everything ok with Allyson after all that happened this morning. And I apologized to for not talking to him last night.

“Hey Ni! Is everything ok with Allyson now? Hope it is, I didn’t want to messed it up and… I’m sorry for last night, you know… I’ve been very stressed lately so… whatever I’m sorry. I hope everything’s ok between us now xx”

I waited for him to answer, but he didn’t do it. So I got ready because I was going to meet David later.

I met him at our favourite café where we used to go when we were filming.

“Hey babe, how are you? You got hangover?” he said hugging me

“Yeah, a little bit haha are you ok?” I said

“Yeah. Fun night, huh? By the way, you left early. When I came back inside the club I looked for you but I couldn’t find you”

“Yeah, I had some issues to deal with. Never mind, let’s go inside” I said avoiding that topic

We sat at a table and David went to order. I waited for him looking around the café when I saw Niall and Allyson seated in another table not too far from us. He looked at me and I smiled him but he didn’t smile me back. I got confused. Had he read my message?

“One Cappuccino for this beautiful lady” said David holding a cup of coffee

“Wow, this’s huge” I said. It’s true, I’ve never ordered a cappuccino here and according to some people they were huge, and yes, they were.

“So, have you packed already?” he asked me. We were going to some different places around the world to do promo of our film and we were going tomorrow afternoon and after all that happened I didn’t have time for packing.

“No, I’ll pack tomorrow morning, have you?”

“Yes, it’s almost done”

We talked about almost everything but I wasn’t talkative at all. I just couldn’t stop thinking about Niall. He looked at me once in a while and I looked him back. He was weird. Not like the other days. That wasn’t my happy leprechaun I knew.

“[Y/N]?”

“Oh, sorry, what did you say?”

“I said if you wanted something to eat”

“Ehh, yeah, a cookie, please?”

“Ok”

David left and I took the opportunity to go where Niall was. It was alone now, I guess his girlfriend went to the toilet or something.

“Hey, Niall.”

He looked at me but he didn’t say anything

“Is everything ok? I mean, I texted you earlier but you didn’t answer me and I thought…”

Allyson came and Niall stood up.

“Sorry, we were leaving” he said holding her by her waist and leaving.

I stood there like a completely idiot. I felt like a completely idiot actually. What was going on? I didn’t understand anything! I went back to my seat and soon David arrived with the cookie. I wasn’t hungry anymore but I ate it. Once we finished David proposed going to a park. I accepted and we went to a park across the street.

THERESA’S P.O.V

[Y/N] left and I were now alone at home. I decided to do a beauty session that afternoon. I made a homemade face pack, I cut some slices of cucumber and I put it all over my face. I turn on the radio and put some relaxing music. Today was a chill out afternoon to leave out all the stress. I lay down on the sofa and just listened to the music that was filling my ears. After 10 minutes or so of relaxation I heard someone knocking on the door. Who could it be? I wasn’t expecting anyone and [Y/N] had keys. I took the slices off of my eyes and went to open the door. It was Harry, omg, and I was with this green thing all over my face that seemed to be mucus or something.