Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"

"Rollercoaster"

We entered in the studio and went to the reception.

“Excuse me miss, I think Mr McAdams is waiting for us”

“Oh, are you the actresses he wants to talk with?”

“Yeah, we are”

“Ok, I’ll tell him you’re here. You can wait in that room”

“Thanks”

We went to the waiting room and sat.

“[Y/N] I’m so nervous. What do you think he’s going to tell us?”

“I don’t know, just breathe and relax. We have nothing to loose”

We waited there for a few minutes when the secretary told us we could go inside the room. Inside, Mr McAdams was waiting in a chair.

“HI, Ladies, how are you?”

“Hi Mr McAdams, we’re really well thanks, how are you?”

“I’m glad you’re here haha. Well, have a sit”

Theresa and I sat in front of him and waited for him to start talking.

“Well, basically the film is about two girls, they’re best friends, like you are, so I think it won’t be difficult for you, who are going to study at the university. There, these two girls find out a lot about what real life is, go to parties, have fun, and they’ll find love… So it’s more or less like that. What do you think? Do you think you could make it?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Yes, we’ll be able to play our parts, sir!”

“Ok, so, it’s done! We’ll start next week, ok?”

“Ok, sir.”

“You can go now”

We went outside the studio and met James.

“Hey babe” said Theresa kissing him

“Hey! How was the meeting?”

“Quite good actually. We’re in” I said.

“Wow, that’s great. Which role do you play?”

“The main ones!!” Theresa added.

“Let’s go to celebrate!”

We went to the pub James works at, but this time he wasn’t working, it was his free day. We ordered what we always ordered there. I texted Harry saying that I was at that pub if he wanted to go when he finished. The music was so loud, and I was feeling like dancing so we went to the dance floor. There, Theresa, James and I made stupid dances and stuff.  After that, Theresa and James wanted to dance by their own so I went to the bar and suddenly a guy came and sat next to me.

“Hi babe” he said

“Hi” I said giving him a friendly smile

“What are you doing here, alone?”

“I’m not alone, I’m with my friends”

“Oh great, you have to be careful, because you’re very pretty”

I was starting to freak out, he was scaring me.

“Yeah, thanks, sorry I gotta go”

“No, you’re not going anywhere” he said, taking my hand to come closer to him and he pressed his lips onto mines. I tried to get out of him, but I couldn’t, he was holding me very tight.  Suddenly I noticed another person grabbing him and punching him right on his face, he deserved it. But when I look at the man who had punched him I paralysed. It was Harry.

“Harry, this isn’t what it seems”

“I know perfectly what I’ve seen, [Y/N]”

“Yeah, but…”

“[Y/N], don’t make it worse please”

“Harry, let me explain” I said “let’s get out of here, please and let me explain”

“Ok”

We went outside the pub and went to a narrow street.

“Ok, explain me”

“I didn’t kiss him, Harry, I swear. He grabbed me by surprise. I was in the bar alone and he came up and told me just stupid things and I started to freak out and…”

“And how do I know this is true [Y/N]?!” he said shouting

“Because it’s true! I was leaving him alone when he grabbed me Harry, don’t you understand?!” I said shouting too “You know what? If you can’t trust me then, I’m going” I said going away from him but he grabbed making me to turn around.

“What!?” I said and he pressed his lips onto mines.

Of course I didn’t try to push him off like the other guy, instead I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate and I could feel his anger inside him. I put my arms around his neck as he was pulling me closer to him. Finally when we finished he said:

“I’m sorry, I’m such an idiot. Forgive me please”

“I forgive you but you have to control your jealousy, Harry” I said giving him a smile

“I know, I know, it’s just when I saw you…”

“Hey, it’s all forgiven ok? Let’s pretend it hasn’t happened. You want to go back to the club?”

“No, not really. I’m very tired. I just came to see you and then this whole thing happened. I want to go home, tomorrow we have a long day because we are setting all the promo dates and stuff, so I think I’m going to bed”

“Ok, babe, let me walk you to your car”

“No, let me walk you to the pub”

“Harry… what have I told you?”

“Yeah, I know, but… it’s dangerous, if something happened to you?”

“Ok, I’ll let you walk me to the pub”

We arrived to the door and Theresa and James was waiting for us outside the pub.

“Honey! I was so worried about you! I phoned you but you didn’t answer” Theresa said

“Yeah, I know. I think the battery is dead.”

We all said goodbye. I kissed Harry and then everyone headed to our houses.

When we got home I logged in twitter. Wow, I had hundred of mentions!

Oh God, a picture of Harry and I kissing was all over the Internet! I had already hate messages, wow, they were so cruel, but there were another ones, nice ones, who already support Harry and I.

I DM Harry: “Did you see our picture and the TT and all the tweets and…? OMG, I’m freaking out :S”

 “Yeah, I saw them. Well, we’re official or not?”

“Yeah, I think so”

“Ok, so, next time someone ask me I’ll say you’re my girlfriend. Wow, it sounds so good! J”

“Haha, yeah goodnight babe! Sleep well”

“Sweet dreams babe xxx”

So basically this was today, such a rollercoaster…

Good night!!