Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"

“Deep conversation”

“Well, do you remember that night when Harry was so drunk and I went to talk to him?”

“Yeah… go on”

“Well, he almost kissed me” she said

Ok, wait a moment. Did I hear well or had I imagined wrong?

“Yeah, I tried to get off of him but I couldn’t. He’s so strong. Plus you know I’d never do something like that to you, you’re my best friend and you’re more important for me than anyone else. I’d hate myself right know if I ever kissed him being with you”

“Tell me one thing, if he would never had been with me, would you?”

“I think so… I’m hating myself right know because I’m with James and this is so fucking confused”

“Welcome to my world, dear. Well, go one. What happened there? Why didn’t he kiss you?”

“Niall came and took Harry away from me”

“Oh right” I was a bit disappointed with Niall right now. Why didn’t he mention that? We’re best friends and best friends aren’t supposed to have secrets!

“You know what? Maybe Harry and I went too fast. I loved him, I mean I still love him but not in the same way. I think everything was perfect and it was good at first but then it was monotone and there wasn’t a lot to talk. He’s so sweet and all but I think he’s not the right man for me. Do you like him?”

“I don’t know [Y/N]. Sometimes he’s a completely idiot and you know that but he’s sexy and sweet at the same time”

“I think he’s an idiot when he’s around you. I’ve noticed that today at the airport. The way he hugged you wasn’t the same way he hugged me, and I think he’s like that to be near you and you know, to come closer to you”

“Do you think so?”

“Yeah, but anyway, what about James?”

“I don’t know [Y/N] I don’t know if I love him. I mean, I really like him but it’s just so hard to say right now. I think I need some space. Being away from Harry would be the best for me now. I’ll try to work things out with James and see what happens. “

“I haven’t told you this yet but… I slept with Niall last night”

“WHAAAAAT? Why didn’t you tell me? You cheated on Harry? What the f…?!”

“Heeeey, stop it! Not slept, slept. I mean we didn’t have sex. We slept in the same bed. That’s all. But we didn’t do anything wrong. But you know what? I think I should’ve felt guilty but I haven’t. I felt happy with Niall, he was so cute with me and compressive…  I think that’s one of the main reasons Harry and I are in a break right now”

“Does he know that?”

“Who? Harry or Niall?”

“Both”

“No! Of course not! Harry doesn’t know anything about this, so shut your mouth and Niall of course knows it, but he doesn’t know how I feel. I don’t know if he feels the same way”

Theresa was a bit asleep already so I said to her to get some sleep.

“By the way, thanks for telling me that”

“No problem, there’s no secrets between us”

“I love yoooou” I said hugging her

“I love you too babe” she said