Chapter 69 "Appointment"

30th May 2013.

NIALL’S P.O.V

The sun was shining outside. The window let the sunshines get through the room. I opened my eyes and smiled. [Y/N] wasn’t next to me. I looked at the clock that was beside me and it was nearly midday. She always gets up earlier than me, so maybe she’s in the living room or something. I was happy now, because she was eating. She didn’t avoid food anymore, what’s more, she was eating each 3 hours or so. I didn’t mind at all, plus, it was better for me, because her cooking was delicious. I got up and walked out the room. There she was standing cooking. It wasn’t a surprise for me now, to be honest. 

"Good morning princess" I said with my raspy morning voice putting my arms around her waist while she was cooking.

"Good morning sleepy beauty. I’m making breakfast for you. I’ve already had mine"

"It smells good"

"Oh yeah?" she said and I kissed her bare shoulder.

"Yeah, your cooking always smells good"

"Thanks Niall"

She handed me some toasts and eggs. I ate everything not leaving anything on the plate. I then cleaned everything up and joined her in the couch. She cuddled with me and my hands were in her stomach.

"Babe, your belly is hard. Have you been exercising lately?"

"Mmm…no… Maybe is because I’ve eaten too much"

It was good she was eaten again, maybe that now was back to normal I should talk about all the Twitter thing to her. But not now, maybe later on.

YOUR’S P.O.V

I got up feeling hungry this morning. I needed to eat. I was now like two human being in one, so I had to eat for two people now. It was 9 am when I saw the clock and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I cooked just for me because I knew Niall wasn’t going to wake up till late. I’ve been noticing lately that my belly wasn’t as fluffily as it was before. It was like a rock now. I washed the dishes and then went to the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt but my belly was like before. I couldn’t see any difference to be honest, which was good, because I didn’t want to tell Niall, at least not yet. 

Then I went to relax in the couch when my phone rung. I got a text from Harry.

"Hiiiiii! How are you and you know who going? Are you feeling sick? xx"

I smiled at his message. He was the only one apart from Lucas who knew about it and to know that people care about you was something that made me so happy. 

"Morning Styles! We’re fine, and no, not yet *Fingers crossed* x"

In the coffee table I saw a magazine I bought some time ago which included an article about mums. I decided to read it while Niall was sleeping. It was very interesting. It said that the first weeks of being pregnant I would notice some changes in my body. Like the belly would be harder, I would have mood swings, some people would feel sick when they see food and some people would be so hungry… I’ve read it all the magazine and when I got bored of it I turned the tv on, but after some minutes I looked at the clock and it was time for Niall to get up soon so I decided to make breakfast for him. 

Just what I thought. I felt two arms around my body while I was frying and egg.

"Good morning princess" he always said that, but despite of saying that sentence everyday, I still smiled when he says it. 

"Good morning sleepy beauty" When it was done, I put it on the table and went back to the couch. After a while he joined and I sat in his lap with his arms around my waist and hands in my belly.