Chapter 7.

Suddenly he intertwined his fingers with mines pushing my hand against the wall as he started kissing my neck. Then I put my hand in her neck playing with his curls and pushing him against me even more as he was going down with his hand from my arm to the end of my back and under my shirt.

He stopped and stared at me, and then he kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose… to look at my eyes again.

“Can I…?” he asked

I didn’t say a word. He was leaning to me. Our lips were just a few inches from each other when we heard a knock on the door.

“Time’s over!” we heard someone behind the door

“You’ll have to do it better next time, Styles,” I said as I was going outside the room.

I could hear a “Damn it” or something like that behind me and I smiled.

When I came back to the room, everybody was looking at me, looking for clues to discover if something happened inside the room. I looked at Theresa, she was with an interrogation face wanting to know something but I didn’t say her anything.

“Well, guys I’m tired, I think I’m going home” – said Niall

“Yeah, we probably should go home. It’s getting late” – Perrie said.

We all say goodbye but Harry, he was somewhere else. We headed back to our home.

“Ok, [Y/N] what happened inside the room? I want to know everything, every single detail… or maybe not” she said making a weird face.

“Well, if the question is if I kissed him, no, I didn’t.”

“So, what did you do there?”

“Nothing, just, you know…” I said smiling and giggling at the same time “We kind of kissed but… It’s kind of weird ok?”

“Ok, whatever you say but I want you to be careful. I don’t like him at all”

“I don’t know why you don’t like him, I mean, he hasn’t done anything to you…”

“Well, you know, I just don’t like him. It’s like when you simply don’t like someone, so it’s the same, I don’t know. I feel like I can’t trust him”

“Well ok, if it’s your opinion, that’s ok. I can’t be mad at you for that. But thanks for telling me”

We hugged and went to our bedrooms to get some sleep.

Well, just another crazy and beautiful day I guess…

Night Night world!

 ————————————————————————————————————————

July 15th 2012