Chapter 56 "NYC I"

Fanfic (Harry and Niall) “When I found you" Chapter 56.

31st December 2012

I woke up feeling good. I had the feeling today was going to be a good day, I don’t know why. Theresa ordered breakfast for me in the room although by the time I woke up it was almost lunch time. 

"Mmm this things are really good" I said grabbing a blackberry. 

"So how are you today? Are you better?"

"Yeah, a lot better, thanks. So what are our plans for today?"

"Well, you’ll see, it’s a surprise!"

NIALL’S P.O.V

I woke up and for the first time I slept properly. I was new, I was feeling good and a vibe inside me told me that maybe today was going to be a good one. 

"Are you feeling better Niall?" Harry asked me. The truth is… I was hangover… I don’t know how many beers I drank last night but there’s nothing a pill can’t fix. 

"Yeah… My head hurts but yeah I’m feeling a lot better"

"Cool, take a shower and lets go, here is your breakfast and everything, don’t take so long ok?"

"Where are we going?"

"You’ll see"

THERESA’S P.O.V

"Ok, ready?" I replied, grabbing my coat and my purse.

"Yeah, but where are we going?"

"I can’t tell you. Let’s go"

"I hate when you’re acting mysterious"

After a long walk we stopped in one of the best spas in the city. We were going to spend the day inside and then I talked to the stylist to make our hair and nails done for tonight.

"We’re here"

"A spa?"

"What? What a better way than relax on New Years Eve! Let’s leave out all the stress, you really need it!"

"Yeah that’s true…"

HARRY’S P.O.V

"Ok, Niall so basically I have to talk to you about something"

"Ok, I’m all hears, what’s up?"

"Well, the reason why we’re here is because we have to fix all this [Y/N] situation"

"What do you mean?" he said leaning his face to one side and then squeezing his eyes.

"Yeah, everything was a mistake, you didn’t kiss her, but [Y/N] doesn’t know that, so you’re going to explain it to her"

"How? is she here? wait what?"

I nodded with my head. Sometimes Niall seemed a bit retarded but I loved him.

"The thing is [Y/N] is here, with Theresa. I lied to you yesterday because I didn’t want to see you upset again. So what Theresa and I want to do is prepare something for you both so that you can explain her everything, do you understand what I’m saying?"

"I think so, but do you think she’ll want to hear me?"

"If she doesn’t want to, don’t worry, everything is fixed. We won’t let her go until you explain yourself. Ok let’s go we can’t lose time"

"Time for what?" he asked me.

"Niall, we have to go shopping. You look like shit, sorry for that but it’s true. If you want [Y/N] back you have to be at least presentable in front of her, so let’s go"