Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"

CLICK TO LISTEN WHILE READING! :)

NIALL’S P.O.V

After some minutes that felt like hours I saw the doctor walking out of the room. I stood up as quickly as I could but his semblance was serious, like if he would have seen a ghost or something. I expected the worst. She couldn’t leave me, she was still young…!

"Any relative of Mss [Y/S/N]?" asked the doctor.

"No, they are coming but I’m her boyfriend, I’m her family" I said.

"Sorry sir but I can’t tell you the information then, even if you’re her boyfriend" he said and before he was leaving I stopped him.

"Please, she’s my girlfriend, and I’m the father of her child, please, I’m dying, I need to know, I deserve to know!!"

"Father?" my mum, Greg and dad said at the same time.

"Yeah, long story" I said. Tears were rolling down my cheek as I was still staring at the doctor.

"Come here then. But only you" he said guiding me to his office. 

********************************************************

I closed the door of the office and went to the nearest wall. I punched it with all my strength over and over again. Honestly I didn’t mind if I break it. My dad grabbed me and lots of questions were popping on me. I cried harder and harder. This can’t be possible. This can’t happen to me, why?

Everyone let me space to breath and everything, but I needed to be alone.

"I just can’t talk, I need to be alone, please just leave me" I said. Everyone was crying but I just couldn’t talk. I needed time for myself, to think and assimilate what was happening right now. I left the hospital running and sat in the nearest stairs I’ve found outside. I curled my legs and hide my face between them, as if I were hugging them. I cried and cried and I didn’t even know why there were still tears in my eyes. I felt someone next to me rubbing my back and I immediately knew who it was.

"Mum, seriously, I don’t want to talk"

"I know baby, I’m so sorry, come here" I hugged her like the old times and cried until I was better. “Are you better?" I nodded and thanked her. “Then, what happened?"

"She’s gone…" I sobbed and had a deep breath… “My princess is gone…"

She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes were wide open.

I wiped the tears that were coming from my eyes again. 

"Oh my God… she was a lovely girl… I loved her like the daughter I never had"

"No, not her… [Y/N]’s fine, my princess is my baby. The baby is gone…"

"Niall! For God’s shake!!" she said. I couldn’t blame her, she didn’t know my princess was now my baby. 

"The monitor started to beeped because the baby was suffering, they couldn’t do anything because otherwise [Y/N] would die, but as the doctor explained me the baby gave her his or her life and it made her wake up"

"That’s a good thing Niall!" my mum said hugging me “OMG, I thought she died!!"

"I know… but I don’t know.. I loved the baby mum…"

"Well, do you want to tell me what happened?" I nodded and told her everything. 

"Aww… I would’ve done the same if I were her. She was in a difficult situation and you need to clean her image. She didn’t do anything wrong and doesn’t deserve all the things she’s been named"