Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"

“Same mistakes”

HARRY’s P.O.V

I asked me a few times if it was a good idea to read it, if [Y/N] would get mad at me if I read it… But jealousy was getting over me, so I read it.

“Hey gorgeous! Do u wanna know what feels good? Ur lips on mines, my arms around u and… *****”

WTF?

I texted him back saying, “Fuck off, mate”

This was too much for me

“Zayn, get me this drink please” I said keeping the phone in the clutch again as Zayn was ordering the drink for me.

I don’t know how to interpret that. She was cheating on me? With that dumb? I don’t know what to believe. I need to clear my mind, I need to forget everything.

Zayn handed me the drink and I gulped it to taste it and oh Goood, that’s so strong, but delicious! I finished it all whilst looking how the girls danced and thinking at the same time. I ordered another one.

“Mate, be careful, that’s so strong” Zayn warned me.

But I didn’t care, I wanted to forget everything, I wanted to scape. The girls were coming now.

“Wow, that was fun, why don’t you come with us?” said Theresa

“Yeah babe, let’s go dance” [Y/N] said to me.

“No, I don’t want to”

“C’mon babe, it’s going to be fun” she said

“I said I don’t want to, don’t you understand that?” I said.

Alcohol was getting over me. I was feeling how it went straight to my veins and my blood. I started to feel dizzy and upset about the message.

Everyone was staring at me, but I didn’t care. [Y/N] put his hand on mine. But I refused to hold it, I didn’t want anything related with her right now, I just wanted to be alone. So I walked to another place leaving all of them alone.

[Y/N] P.O.V

Ok, what’s going on here? I thought. Why the fuck was he acting like that? Did I do something wrong or what…?

“Guys, do you know what’s wrong with him?” I asked

“No, we don’t know, he was fine until you came I guess. But he didn’t talk very much so I can’t tell you” Zayn said

I went where Harry was. I looked at him, he was a bit sad.

“Harry, what’s wrong?”

He didn’t answer me.

“Ok, you’re not gonna talk, right? I don’t know what the fuck I did to you to act like that, Harry.”

“Just leave me alone, please” He said with a soft voice.

“Ok, fine, but please, can you tell me what did I do wrong?”

“Leave me alone, [Y/N]” he said lauder, almost shouting. I can feel how upset he was in his voice. But I don’t know why he was acting like that! So I walked away leaving him alone.

“What’s wrong with him [Y/N]?” asked Theresa

“I don’t know! He didn’t tell me. He didn’t even try.” I said a bit sad.

“I’m gonna talk to him, I don’t like seeing you like that” she said going where he was.

“Hey [Y/N], are you ok?” Niall said

“Not really” I said whipping some tears that were on my face.

“But, have you talked to him?”

“No, I couldn’t. He didn’t want to” I said crying harder.

“Come here” he said hugging me.

“I just wanna go home Niall”

“Ok, I’m going to find Theresa around here and tell her you want to go home. I’ll be back in a second. Liam, please, be with her.

He went to find Theresa.

NIALL’S P.O.V

[Y/N] was so sad. I couldn’t see her like that. It hurts me. I went to look for Theresa. The place was crowded now and it was difficult to find her.

THERESA’S P.O.V

“Ok, Harry where are you? Oh, there he is!” I went straight were he was, laid against the wall separated from the crowd, so that’s why it was difficult to find him, I could see he was a bit drunk but, never mind, he was going to hear me.

“Ok, Harry, can I ask you why are you like that with [Y/N]? Has she done something to you or what?”

“Theresa, please, loose yourself, I don’t want to talk about it”

“Ohh, you are going to talk about it Harry. She’s my friend, and I can’t see her like that”

“I said, I won’t tell you anything ok?”

“Harry, please, don’t be more stupid. You already are to be more, so please, don’t make things more complicated”

“I’m not stupid, well, maybe I’m the stupid here. Stupid for believe in someone”

“For believe in who?!”

“Theresa, leave me alone or..””

“Or what?!” I said

Suddenly he turned over and now I was against the wall, where he was. I was a bit scared to be honest; I’ve never seen him like that.

His hands were on mines holding them tight. He was facing me now, his forehead on my forehead. His eyes looking directly to my eyes. Our lips just a few inches away from each other. I could smell a bit of alcohol in his breath. Yeah, he was definitely drunk.

“Or…”