Chapter 68 "Confessions"

30th May 2013. 

THERESA’S P.O.V

I can’t sleep at all. It’s 5 am and although we’ve been partying all night because the boys had finished the Europe leg I couldn’t stop thinking. The conversation between Harry and I just a few hours ago got me incredibly confused. Chloe was a nice girl, why couldn’t anyone see it? She’s been with me since day one! She’s innocent, kind, and she knows how to be a good friend. She wouldn’t do anything to hurt me or anybody. What Harry said to me made no sense. I just can’t believe it until I see the opposite thing, and I haven’t seen it yet, so I couldn’t judge her. She’s my friend and I’m going to support her until something or somebody showed me the contrary. And in the other side of my mind there’s [Y/N]. I was so worried about her but still wasn’t brave enough to talk to her. They way she reacted when I was trying to talk to her and Niall was something that always made me push back at the idea of talking to her. Because I do really want to fix things with her but I just couldn’t see the moment. 

HARRY’S P.O.V

It’s 7 am and although I couldn’t sleep properly I had to go on. Telling Theresa what I thought of Chloe wasn’t a good idea. Yesterday night ended terribly, or should I say this morning? I remember her shouting that what I was saying made no sense, that I couldn’t tell her who she can be with and who can’t. And she had a point on that but I just don’t want her to be next to Chloe anymore. I found out she’s mean and did bad things to my best friend and I can’t stand seeing [Y/N] like this anymore, or what’s worst, I couldn’t see Theresa hurt because if she had the courage to hurt [Y/N], she probably has the courage to hurt Theresa too. But she didn’t want to understand that. She was living her own world, that one where everything is perfect and people are nice to everyone. But what we’re living is not everything colored in pink. There’s people out there who are mean although they cover their faces. We can’t see them but we have to be aware that not everybody is lovely, we need to difference between the ones that are worth it and the ones that are not, but Theresa haven’t learnt it yet.

NIALL’S P.O.V

It’s 9 am when I woke up. I looked around, but [Y/N] wasn’t next to me, instead there was a note. “I’ll come back later, I’m with Lucas - [Y/N] x" I decided then to have a quick shower and finish packing. Today, we were going to come back to London. It was a shame the European tour was finished now. I just couldn’t believe it, everything has gone so quickly!. [Y/N] couldn’t come yesterday because she wasn’t feeling very well. When she had to eat I was always next to her, making sure she was eating. But we didn’t talked about all the Twitter thing yet, I was waiting for her to be better and not to stress her out. She was holding so many things and I didn’t want that, it wasn’t good for her. But, why she was with Lucas? She needed to have some rest…

YOUR’S P.O.V

It’s 8 am and I was going to meet Lucas as we arranged yesterday. I haven’t feeling very well lately, but not because of the food. I was eating again and I didn’t know why I didn’t stopped fainting. Niall didn’t know about that. I’ve never fainted in front of him anymore, apart from that time in the bus. The other times I’ve fainted were with my band and with Lucas. I was feeling dizzy this morning and maybe was because I haven’t eaten anything yet. Finally I saw him coming and I stood up but that wasn’t a good choice. Everything was spinning around me and then I couldn’t see anything.

When I opened my eyes I saw Lucas in front of me, picking me up with his arms.

"Lucas?"

"Oh God, you need to stop doing this things if you don’t want me to die from a heart attack"