Chapter 61 "Rewind"

5th May 2013

I woke up feeling awful. Flashes from last night started pounding my head like knifes in my back. I lost control yesterday. That wasn’t me. Maybe I was too afraid to lose him, but the thing is… I’ve already lost him.

The bus I were in was first to arrive in Denmark. I rushed so the boys couldn’t see me and ask me questions about last night. That was the least thing I wanted to do in that moment.

It was cool because I had interviews that morning and so did they so we didn’t face each other. After all the interviews and stuff we had soundcheck. I had it first and then the boys.

NIALL’S P.O.V

I haven’t slept anything last night. What happened yesterday was something that wasn’t [Y/N]’s thing at all. She was someone different. Like a new face of her I don’t know at all. It hurt me because everything was a game and she knows I love her but I think things just messed up and confused her and me. 

I haven’t seen her this morning and in all the interviews we had she was in my mind. I couldn’t take her off of it. Everything reminded me of her, when the interviewer asked the question, who’s single and who’s not, what was I supposed to do? Raise my hand, leave it down…? or the typical question, which song is your favorite? I’ve always said Kiss me by Ed Sheeran because that was our song. The song we sang along when we were bored or the song I sang her in her ear to fall asleep when she had nightmares. Or even these ones when I was asked what was my favorite food. I immediately thought in her cupcakes. Those chocolate cheap cupcakes with vanilla she did that were delicious. 

"Hey mate are you ok?" said Zayn. He was the kind of man I can count on everything when talking.

"No I’m not"

"What happened exactly yesterday?" I told him everything and he was as surprised as me. She wasn’t herself that night!

"Maybe she’s just stressed or something Niall, maybe it’s not a big deal"

"But I just don’t know mate, her words were just so sharpy…"

"Maybe she’s on her period"

"No she’s not" I said confident.

"You know when her period is?"

"Yeap"

"Oh God… Better not know it" said Zayn in disgust.

Zayn left and then I stood there a few more minutes. I looked at the four white walls I had around me. I look down to my phone to check if I had any messages or something or just a miss call of her, but nothing. Instead I saw my background of me and her, cuddled in bed with my arms around her ways tickling her as she was laughing and smiling… Happy times then… In that moment I realize that I needed to have some fresh air so I went outside when I heard a voice talking.

"No… [Y/N]’s a totally bitch. Everyone else think that I want to be her friend but she’s a totally looser."

Wait who’s this? I thought. I walked a few more steps until I saw her blonde hair. It was Chloe talking on the phone. 

"Yeah, I’ll call you later, bye love!"

Oh shit, she’s coming. I start to think on something so that she couldn’t suspect anything. I then remembered I was wearing Zayn’s jacket and I grabbed a cigarette when she found me.

"Oh look who’s here?" she said walking towards me.

"Hi Chloe" I said not so happy to see her.

"Oh you smoke bad boy?" Ok, what do I say now?

"Ermm… Yeah I guess sometimes"

"I like it" said Chloe smirking. “You know… we could hang out you and me… sometime, we have lots in common, I smoke too, do you mind giving me one please?"