Chapter 19 "Ready?"

"Ready?" 

After having breakfast and having a shower he headed to a salon near our house. TODAY WAS OUR BIG NIGHT! And of course we had to be gorgeous!

We had our nails done, mines were black with silver glitter on top and Theresa’s were French manicure, our hair done as well, sexy waves and a skin cleaning.

We came back home and started putting some make up. Mine’s was black smoky eye and nude gloss and Theresa’s was cat eye with cherry lipstick. After our make up was ready we dressed ourselves. 

It was almost the time and we were super nervous. We were waiting for a chauffer to pick us up. When finally he arrived.

We went inside the car and headed to the place. We were excited; it was the first time we were doing this. There were going to be lots of people there. Maybe the boys were coming, maybe not, but Eleanor and Perry were coming.

We arrived and when we got off of the car bunches of flashes were going through us. Lots of paparazzis were taking pictures of us, fans behind the fences screaming out our names, asking for autographs… That’s insane I thought. Yeah that was crazy!

We spotted David and Sean and went through them.

“Wow, girls you look gorgeous!” Sean said

“Thanks, you don’t look bad yourself” Theresa replied

“Are you nervous?” David whispered in my ear

“Yeah, I’m freaking out right now, aren’t you?” I said

“Yeah, but only because I’m right next to you. You make me nervous”

“Oh, shut up David” I said giggling and punching him on the shoulder. Suddenly an interviewer saw us and went towards us.

“Oh, look who they are! [Y/N] and David! How are you today?” she said

“We’re good thanks. We didn’t expect this support of the people. As I was saying, that’s insane” I said

“Yeah, or maybe it’s because of you two”

“I don’t think so” I said

“Are you two dating? Maybe love is in the air around here…” she asked us

“Yes” David said

“Noooo! That’s not true David you know that!”

“But she’s gorgeous tonight, isn’t she?” David said to the interviewer

“Yeah, she is. Well, thank you so much. Enjoy the night!”

“Yeah, thank you! Byee” we said

“Why did you say yes? We’re not dating David!”

“I know but I love driving them crazy. They don’t know what to post or write about anymore”

“I hate you” I said

“Do you hate me?” he said with a baby voice and hugging me from behind my back.

“Yes” I said

“Well I don’t” and he run away after kissing my cheek

I went to sign some autographs and stuff.

“Hi [Y/N] please sign this!”

“Yeah, of course” I said signing a picture of me

“Is it true that you’re not with Harry anymore?”

“Yeah, that’s true, but we’re still really good friends babe. I don’t know if he’s coming tonight though”

“Oh, I really liked you”

“Aww thanks sweetie but I’m sorry at the same time”

“Haha, don’t worry”

I kept signing autographs until I saw Theresa and went towards her.

“Hey, are you having fun?” I said

“Yeah, our fans are incredible, [Y/N]”

“Sorry ladies can I ask you some questions?” said a tall man

“Yeah of course” we said

He was interviewing us when Eleanor and Perrie arrived.

“AHHHHHH” The four of us said at the same time running towards each other leaving the interviewer alone.

“You look fantastic, girls!” said Eleanor

“Yeah you too. I really like your her!” I said

“Yeah, it’s so nice” added Theresa

“Girls, you’ve left the poor interviewer right in the middle of the interview!” Said Perrie

“Upppps” replied Theresa “Would you mind if you wait here? We’ll finish soon”

“Yeah, yeah, go ahead. We’ll wait here”

We went back with the interviewer

“We’re sorry. It’s just all of this is getting us crazy. Sorry sir”

“No, don’t worry. I understand. You already have lots of fans in a little time, haven’t you? Maybe you’re relationship with Harry has helped a bit, what can you tell us about it [Y/N]?”

“Well, normally I don’t talk about my private life, but I will to make it all clear because I don’t want any confusion. Yeah, that’s true Harry and I have dated, but not anymore. We broke up a few weeks ago, there’s no a certain reason, we weren’t perfect for each other, that’s all. But we’re still very good friends” I said

“Wow, That’s good then. Are you both expecting them coming tonight?” he asked us

“Well, we’re not really sure, to be honest. They’re invited, of course. But their schedule is so busy, you know, and for the past few weeks, let’s say we didn’t talk that much, so I can’t tell.”

“Well, thank you very much ladies. It was a pleasure talking to you”

“Aww, thanks, nice to meet you sir”

We finished and came back to Eleanor and Perrie. We talked about plenty of things, gossiping around, what we’ve been doing lately, paparazzis took pictures of us…

And before we went inside the place to watch the film they arrived. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! All the emotions I was feeling turned into just one feeling. 

9 MONTHS AGO / 8 NOTES