Chapter 50 "Shed"

"Ok, what do I do? Should I stay or should I go downstairs? I don’t wanna lose Niall, but I don’t want to see her ugly face! Ok, she’s stunning but still…" I thought. I stood up, went to the windows seat and looked through the window how the snowflakes fell down and end in the ground. I had so much to think about and looking at the snow I realized that it calm me down. I buried my face on my legs as I grabbed them tightly and put them against me.

"Hey love, what are you doing here alone?" It was Perrie, she must’ve come in to grab something.

"Nothing, I’m just thinking"

"What’s wrong? I can listen to you, I’m very good at it" she said smiling at me.

"So… Maybe it’s me ok? Maybe I’m over thinking but everything’s changed so much in the past few months. It’s not the same with Niall, Theresa and I"

"Why do you say that?"

“‘Cause… I don’t know, I saw Niall dancing all happy with Chloe and I couldn’t avoid being jealous of her. I don’t wanna lose Niall, he means a lot to me, and well… Theresa and Chloe remind me of how Theresa and I used to be. It seems like she’s her new best friend and I’ve been replaced"

"Babe, Niall loves you so much, I know it because I was talking to Zayn earlier, he said he’s so in love with you so you don’t have to worry about that, he loves hanging out and meeting new people, you know how is he, but dancing with Chloe doesn’t mean anything, he was just having fun. And about your relationship with Theresa, it’s normal she found new friends, she went to a school, it’s common to meet people when you don’t know anyone there and if they live together it’s normal they are close to each other, but I bet Theresa still loves you, of course she does, you’ve been best friends for a long time now, you’ve been through too much together, trust me, if I had a relationship like you two have it would be so difficult for me to replace that person. So come on, let’s retouch this make up and go downstairs"

"No…"

"I don’t accept a no for answer so you’re coming" she said smiling at me. I don’t know why but I knew Perrie for not so long but I can tell she’s a sweetheart and have a huge heart.

"Thank you Perrie"

"Aww you’re welcome babe, anytime ok?" I nodded and both of us went downstairs. Niall saw me and went towards me. He kissed my lips and I smiled at him.

"Well, I leave you two alone" said Perrie and went with Zayn.

"I’m glad you came downstairs" he said “Come on let’s dance"

"Dance?" 

"Yeah, come on" he said moving his hips weirdly.

"Please, Niall, don’t move like that again or I’ll run away"

"Ok, babe" he laughed and put his hand on my hip and the other hand in mines. We tried dancing but Niall was a mess.

"Niall, you can’t dance! haaha look at you! Look at your feet! It’s so easy, look" I said teaching him how to dance. After trying a few more times we gave up, it was impossible so we decided to drink beers. I’ve lost the count. I don’t know how many beers we had that night.

"Let’s run away" Niall suggested

"Where?"

"I don’t know, let’s go outside, let’s investigate, I don’t know! Harry’s step dad’s house is so big"

We were tipsy but we wrapped ourselves with blankets and went outside, it was cold but we could survive. We were both next to each other and Niall’s arms were hugging my waist. After 10 minutes walking around in the cold winter we found a small shed made of wood.