Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"

30th December 2012

NIALL’S P.O.V

After staying up all night crying I fell asleep in the morning when suddenly someone tapped my arm and woke me up. That was a bad idea, I hated people waking me up. 

"Niall! move your ass, come on" Harry said putting my suitcase in the floor.

"What are you doing mate?" I groaned. 

"Come on, we’re leaving"

"Where to?"

"I said, get up, go take a shower and wear something, we have no time, so harry up!!" he said and grabbed my bedspread and opened the window. I immediately covered with goosebumps. Jesus, it was freezing. I did what Harry commanded and wore my pajamas again. Then I made my way to the kitchen and Theresa and Harry were there having breakfast.

"Seriously Niall? Go upstairs and wear something nicer" he said and I sighed, where were we going? I didn’t want to go anywhere!.

I went downstairs for the second time and Theresa handed me my breakfast, I said thank you but I wasn’t hungry.

"Niall, eat" she said. I ate everything, when I had the first bite my stomach did a strange noise. I was hungry now, yesterday I had nothing to eat and for me that was like 40 days without eating. 

Then Bobby drive us to the airport. Where were we going? I asked and asked but nobody would tell me. 

"Please, let’s come back to my house" I said “I’m not in the mood to go anywhere right now and have fun, I just want to stay in bed with the lights off"

"and what? cry while you say that your life is miserable?" said Theresa “don’t be selfish Niall, you’re being way too selfish, you’re Niall Horan from One Direction, you have lots of people who love you and you have a career, you have to be thankful of what you have instead of complaining"

"And I am but the girl I would die for doesn’t love me back anymore"

"say it again and I swear I’ll slap you in the face" she was serious so I stopped talking. 

YOUR’S P.O.V

Hello NY! 

Well, I’m not in the mood today but yeah, 5th avenue awaited me impatiently!! So this morning I went shopping, by myself but it was good to have some time for myself, to think about everything. Then more photoshoots, promo and interviews… Thank God they didn’t say anything about Niall, just one more interview and everything will be finish and ready to come back to London again!

"So we have here this beautiful girl who is going to release her new single tomorrow, please, welcome [Y/N]!!" the interviewer said. It was an alive show. “Hello"

"Hi, thank you so much for having me"

"It’s a pleasure!" we sat in front of each others and the interviewer started asking me questions about the cd, the movie, a bit about my past… I felt like a robot, I don’t know how many times I’d repeated the same answer but anyways…

"So… Tomorrow is New Years Eve! What’s your plans for tomorrow?"

"Well… actually, I don’t really know haha We’ll fly tonight to London again and well, I think I’m gonna be by myself"

"Aww… isn’t there anybody you could share the night with?"

"Nope" I said smiling and saying a voice inside me, please don’t ask me about Niall. Fortunately the interviewer changed the subject and I felt relief inside me.