Chapter 73 "You, with me"

12th June 2013.

Days went by and I’m feeling better. I’m appreciating every single moment i’m having now with the boys, family, friends and Niall, because I realized that I had only one life, and  I have to make the most of it every single day.

My parents and my sister came and they were all dead worried, although they didn’t know about the baby and never will… because there’s no point in telling them now, I didn’t want to worry them more than they already were, so Niall and I decided not to tell them. In any case, they helped me, we laughed in the room, and they all cared about me. Niall was every moment next to me and I loved the relationship he had with my family. My sister and Niall as you know are very close, they even slept together! It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! and although Niall denies that he doesn’t love children so much, I know deep inside he’s madly in love with them. 

My family and Niall’s met at the hospital, unfortunately I didn’t want them to meet like that, but it turned out to be well. They got along and clicked since the first moment and I couldn’t be happier. Maura treated me like a daughter and I couldn’t be more grateful in my life, it’s good to know that you have people who appreciate you.

The boys have been here to cheer me up. Whenever they came to visit I’ve always had a smile on my face, it was impossible to not laugh. We were like a family, they were like my older brothers I’ve never had and always wished. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie also visited me with the boys. I thanked them all for coming and they bought me a teddy with get better soon on it. They said that when they heard about that, they all were super worried about me and they all knew that Chloe wasn’t as cute and lovely as everyone said before. 

Theresa kept repeating me over and over again that she was sorry and I kept repeating her that it was ok. It wasn’t a big deal, because I know that she was confused when you’re with someone like Chloe. She has like a power of domination you can’t control at all and she is not guilty for what happened to me… at least I didn’t feel like that. I just loved her so much and yeah, it was painful and it hurt when she was ignoring me but people make mistakes and everyone deserves to have second chances. 

About my state, the doctor said I was recovering really good. I was in perfect conditions but they still had me on bed to check out some points on me, like my capacity of reaction due to the impact with the car and everything. The scars I had on my face were disappearing too but they were still on there. They were healing pretty good and I couldn’t complain about it. 

"Hello, how are you feeling?" the doctor said walking in the room.

"I’m feeling good actually" I said smiling. It was true. I had Niall by my side, the headaches were ceasing and well, I couldn’t ask for a better company!

"Well, the results of your last checks are pretty good so that means a thing"

"Yeah..?" I said impatiently. 

"Tomorrow you can go home"

"I can go home!!?" I shouted and looked at Niall. He was staring at me smiling and feeling happy about the news. Wow, I could go home!!

"Yeah, but not that fast" said the doctor giggling at my enthusiasm. “In the first month but most on the first weeks you have to be controlled, supervised and everything just in case there’s something that can go wrong, it doesn’t have to, but it’s possible, ok?"

I nodded smiling listening carefully all the indications and warning the doctor was saying and I held Niall’s hand firmly. 

"This is so good Niall! I’m going home! I’m not gonna watch this four walls ever again!!" I said smiling. He hugged me and kissed my temple being carefully of the wound I had near it.