Chapter 46 "Second day"

14th December 2012

I woke up that morning and I saw Niall wasn’t in my bed. I went to his bedroom and there he was, cuddled with the pillow. “Wow" I thought he’s just so cute but… wait, what was that? That wasn’t a pillow, that was my sister! What the hell was Lilly doing sleeping with him?

"Niall, sweetie" I whispered stroking his hair. He opened an eye and a smile formed immediately on his face.

"Good morning princess"

"Which princess, this one or me?" I said 

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? No! But why she can sleep with you and I can’t?"

"Haha, you’re jealous" Oh my God that giggle and that raspy morning voice were killing me! I need some air! I thought. “When I was walking to this bedroom I saw your sister walking through the hallway, she said she couldn’t sleep and wanted to sleep with you but you were just so cute sleeping that I didn’t want her to bother you so I promised I was going to sing for her so that she could fall asleep"

"Awwww. That’s so nice Niall. I love you, you know that right?" he nodded and I pecked his lips.

"Agggg…. that’s disgusting!" said my sister

"Morning to you too" I replied giggling

"DId you sleep well honey?" she nodded and said thank you to him 

"Who wants some breakfast?!" he said and we went to prepare breakfast for us.

Today we decided to go walking through the streets , maybe do some christmas shopping or just chilling out in some cafe to have something. I was with my arms around him like hugging him and his arm was around my neck. 

"Do you like this shirt Niall? It’s quite cute" I said looking at him 

"Try it on and lets figure it out" We went to the fitting rooms and the shirt was gorgeous, I was going to buy it, surely. When I was going to change again I saw Niall looking through the curtain. 

"Niall, I see you. Stop looking at me!" I said throwing the shirt to his face

"It’s like I’ve never seen you naked before honey" he giggled

"But this is different"

"It’s not and you know that. I’ll wait in the line ok?"

"Ok!" I changed and when I walked out of the fitting rooms Niall wasn’t in the line.

"Hey, why aren’t you in the line?"

"I’ve already bought it"

"How much is it?" I asked taking out my purse to pay him.

"You’re not gonna pay me back"

"Niall, it’s my shirt, I pay for it"

"No, I want to pay for it"

"Niall, please, I’m not comfortable with this"

"Well, I’m not comfortable with you paying it then. And there’s nothing more to talk about" he said kissing my lips “Come on" 

"Well, thank you…" I replied but I wasn’t ok with that.

"Oh, you have hot dogs here?" 

"Niall, I think hot dogs are all over the world now"

"Yeah, that’s true actually"

"You want one?" I asked him “But this time I pay ok? This way I feel a bit better"

"Ok, deal" 

We sat in the grass as we eat it. Ok this wasn’t my thing, eating with lots of ketchup and mustard wasn’t my thing at all.

"God you’re so slow!" he said

"Niall! Have you eaten it all yet?" he nodded and laughed “You’re such a pig! You want some more? You can bite here" I said

"No, that’s for you, you have to eat" he was laid on the grass supporting himself with his elbows looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Don’t look at me while I’m eating!" I said laughing

"It’s just… you’re unique, why are you so delicate?"

"I don’t know, I don’t want my clothes to get dirty" 

Once I finished a group of fans came towards us.

"Hi, can we… can we take a picture with both of you?" one of them asked us.

"Me too?" I said

"Yeah, you’re incredible [Y/N] everybody loves you here" Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. A long time ago I was getting hate in this town and now it’s like everybody loves me? “Really?"

"Yeah, you’re amazing and you two are really cute together, everyone went shocked when Niall kissed you on stage"

"I guess we’ll be remembered by the guy who kissed the girl in the stage babe" he said giggling. We took some pictures with all of them. The girls and I, the girls and Niall, the girls and the two of us… We had time.

"Do you want to sit down with us?" I asked them

"Can we?"

"Of course! We’re not like I don’t know… we’re people" Niall said. The girls sat with us and started talking about different topics, the majority of them related to our relationship or careers, most of them were questions but yeah… we had a really good time together. They gave us their twitter names and we promised to follow each one back.

**********

"Mum? Daaad? Lilly?" I shouted all over the house. There was no answer. I went to the kitchen and there was a note that said they were in town with our cousins and then they’ll be back here with the whole family. “Come on Niall, my bedroom, now, I can’t wait any longer" I said taking his hand and running to my bedroom, he laughed at my reaction, he didn’t expected that actually but he was more than happy with that.

I locked the door as Niall was kissing my neck already. We all wanted this and both of us noticed it. The passion was growing up with each kiss and they were turning deeper and rougher. We were already naked on my bed as I was kissing his chest. 

"You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this since we’re here"

"[Y/N], we’re here for two days only" 

"That’s too much Niall! I guess when someone tells me that I can’t do something, and with that I’m talking about the fact you can’t sleep with me, makes me want you even more"

"haha, that’s true, I really wanted you so badly yesterday night, but let’s stop talking, let’s play" he said changing positions. He introduced himself inside me. It felt so good, he was thrusting slow at first but then he went faster and faster when I heard a noise.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck!!!"

"What’s wrong?" he said