Chapter 5

“[Y/N] wait!”

It was Harry

“I had a lot of fun with you today, and yeah, you’re the queen. I give up. “

“I told ya hahaha”

“Well, but basically, I didn’t call you for saying that, I mean, I wanted to tell you that but there’s something else”

“Ok, shoot. I’m listening J

“Mmm Do you have twitter?”

“Yeah, here” I write my twitter down in a piece of paper that was on a table next to me.

“Thanks, so, I see you tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, see you Harry!”

We say goodbye to the girls and headed back to our home. There, Theresa went to my bedroom. We like to go to Theresa’s or mine’s bedroom sometime just to talk, with a cup of coffee, tea, or something to eat.

“Today was a good day, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, until the ball hit right in my head”

“HAHA, that was funny” Theresa looked at me with a “I’m going to kill you” look “Ok, it wasn’t, maybe a little, no, it sure it was hahahaha, but she didn’t do it with bad intention”

“I know, but…”

“It was Harry, right?”

“Yes! Why the f**k did he have to laugh so much? It was one of the most embarrassed moments of my whole life. I swear I wanted to kill him!”

“I think he’s a good guy. He’s gorgeous and that smile is very sexy”

“Whatever. I know someone better than him”

“Uhhhh, she likes James. Theresa likes James. Theresa likes James!”

“Shut up, you bastard! Hahaha. And what if I like him?”

“Nothing haha that you like him and he likes you, you know what’s coming next”

“And you like Harry”

“What? No haha Negative”

“I saw you two on the set, I’m not blind, and I’d dare to say that he likes you too”

“Well, maybe a little… just a little” I looked at her and she was with the “Just a little?” face “Ok, ok, maybe a like him.

Suddenly a sound came from my phone, 5 twitter notifications. One was a mention from Jane, another from Katie, another from Allyson, one new follower “Harry Styles is now following you” wow, thousands of girls pray for a follow from Harry and now I was one of his follows, and a DM from… Harry. It said:

“Hi [Y/N] What I really wanted to ask you if you’d go on a date with me sometime, I know it’s a bit tatty but when I was in front of you I couldn’t say it. I don’t know, it never happened to me before but I couldn’t so, I’m here to ask you that. Would you? Good night and have sweet dreams. I’ll see you tomorrow on set."

“Theresa, Harry has just DM me”

“What, on twitter?”