Chapter 10 "Surprise"

“Surprise”

“Omg, Harry, look right there! It’s Theresa, what is she doing here? OMG, she’s with James!”

“Who?”

“James, a friend of ours”

We were walking to the restaurant. Harry said nobody knew about this place, but apparently he was wrong.

“Hi [Y/N]” Theresa said

“Hi Theresa, can I ask you why didn’t you tell me you were going on a date with James?”

“I’ll explain it later”

“Hi [Y/N], how are you?” James said hugging me.

“Hi! Good to see you again James, I’m very good thanks, how are you?”

“I’m fine haha good to see you too!”

“Well, Harry, this is James. James, this is Harry”

They stretched hands and said the typical “nice to meet you, nice to meet you too”

“What if we have dinner together? I mean, like a double date. Just if you want” suggested James.

I looked at Theresa and then I looked at Harry. I didn’t know if that’s going to be a good idea or if we were going to feel the tension between the two of them.

“Yeah, that would be fun. I don’t mind at all” Theresa said. Ok, what was going on here?

“Mmm, ok. Go inside. We’ll catch you later” I said. I wanted to talk with Harry first because I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable.

“Harry, are you ok with this? If you don’t want to, we don’t have to do it, seriously”

“Yeah, no problem. I’m with you, that’s all that matters” he said smiling.

So we went inside the restaurant. It was beautiful all decorated like if it was a forest with small lights everywhere. We saw Theresa and James seated in a table a bit hided.

Harry’s P.O.V

We went where James and Theresa were and seated.

“Theresa, I’m going to the toilet first ok?” [Y/N] said

“I’ll go with you”

The girls went to the toilet and I was alone with James.

“So, James. How did you know about this place? I thought it was pretty exclusive.” I asked him

“I worked here so I know this place very well. I asked them to have the private table”

“Ohh, I see”

The girls were coming. Wow, Theresa was beautiful today. That dress was perfect for her. It shows her long legs making her look very sexy. What am I doing? You like [Y/N], remember? Plus she’s so dumb.

We saw the menu and the waiter was there, waiting for us to order. Everyone ordered but me, it was my turn now.

“I’ll have this chicken right here” I said

“Order the other one Harry. Trust me” James said

“Yeah, trust him. He knows a lot about gastronomy” Theresa added.

“Ok, I’ll have the other one” I said. Who was he? Mr perfect or something?

[Y/N] P.O.V

“Well, guys, how’s the acting thing being so far?” James asked Theresa and me.

“Pretty good, actually. The director we worked with in the boy’s video asked us if we were interesting in participating in one of his films. He said we were perfect for the roles and everything” Theresa said.

“Yeah, we have to go tomorrow afternoon to inform us about the film frame and if we like it I think we’re in” I added

“You don’t know what’s the film about?” Harry asked

“No, not yet. We’ll figure it out tomorrow”

“Cool”

We talked and I felt Harry was being more confortable. That was good. We joked around, laughed. We were having fun. Soon the food was on the table. We ate it. It was delicious!

“Wow this chicken is one of my favourites!” Harry said

“I told ya mate”

We finished everything and couldn’t order for dessert because we were all full up. So we asked for the bill and the boys paid for us while we were heading back to Harry and James’ cars.

They came back and Theresa left with James and I got in Harry’s car.

“I had fun today Harry. Thank you”

“No, thanks to you for telling me things about your past. I really enjoy spending time with you [Y/N], you make simple things so interesting.”

We stared at each other for a few minutes.

“What?” I said looking at the floor and smiling

“Nothing. It’s just… I love seeing you smile”

“Don’t ever do that again”

“The what? What did I do?” he said smiling

“That look. It makes me nervous! See, there you go again!

“Hahah let’s go home babe”

“Yeah, let’s go home”

We were giving looks at each other all the way home, “fighting” for the music on the radio and laughing. When we arrived at Theresa and mines he helped me get out of the car and walked me ‘till the door. Theresa hadn’t arrived yet.

“Thanks again, Harry” I said

“No need to worry babe, anything for you” he said pulling my hair on the back of my ear and leaning to kiss me.

“What are you doing Harry?” I said “I said you had to fight for it”

“And today I didn’t?”

“Yeah, that’s right you win”

“Plus, I was going to kiss you anyways. I always kiss on the first date”

He pressed his lips onto mines. My hands were on his chest whilst his were in the bottom of my back trying to pull me closer. The kiss was very sweet and soft.

When it finished our foreheads were touching.

“Good night [Y/N] sleep well baby”

“You too Hazz, good night” I said as I opened the door to went inside.

I went to my bedroom to change and put my pyjama, remove my make up and log in twitter.

I had a few mentions but one was from Harry. It said:

@(Y/T/N) thanks for your confidence. Had fun today with you! Repeat, sometime? ;)

I tweeted him back saying:

@Harry_Styles yeah, why not Styles? Fight to win the prize ;)

And that was today!

 I’ll write soon diary. I’m dead now.

Night Night! x