Chapter 67 "More conversations"

25th May 2013

HARRY’S P.O.V

Today we had interviews and all those stuff, so before leaving I wanted to see Theresa, at least 5 minutes. I had a quick shower and changed to my black jeans and t-shirt and told Louis, who was sharing room with me, that I was going to Theresa’s room. When I got there, the door was a bit opened and I could hear someone speaking through the phone.

"I have to do Plan B, this is not what I expected, it’s going slow" said Chloe. I knew I shouldn’t be doing that but I couldn’t help it, I was curious. “Yeah, I know… I think I have to do something ‘cause they’re stronger than ever, [Y/N]’s a totally bitch and I’m not gonna end till she’s begging for me, after all she’s done" What was she talking about? Suddenly I remember everything that [Y/N] told me and Louis on the tour bus. “Yeah, she has admitted in front of everyone that she’s the one who wrote that. Like I said she’s is so easy to control" I looked the time in my phone, it was almost time. Who was on the other line? I was going to put my phone back to my pocket when it slipped to the floor making noise. Damn! I thought. I quickly grabbed it and run through the corridor just in case she was suspecting someone hearing behind the door when I bumped into someone.

"Oh God I’m sorry!" I said.

"Harry!" fortunately it was Theresa. “What are you doing running?" she said giggling.

"I was looking for you. Look, I have to talk to you, but I can’t right now, I’m running late. Love you babe" I said giving her a quick peck on her lips. 

This was unbelievable. I was more confused than ever now. I mean, what was she doing? She was forcing [Y/N] to do what she wanted? 

********

When we finally had sometime for ourselves to relax after a hard morning, I kept thinking on this morning. I said to Niall that I had to talk to him, and once we were in the hotel, we went to his hotel room as [Y/N] was away with her crew. 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Niall said. I made sure the door was closed correctly just in case. 

"I… I’ve heard Chloe talking to someone this morning and yeah… she’s not like the cute Chloe we all now"

"I told ya bro" he said sitting on the bed and putting his hands in his head.

"I also found that she force [Y/N] to admit in front of everyone that she was the one who did all the Twitter thing"

"What? Are you… Are you serious?" I nodded. I knew how hard this was for Niall. He’s been trying all this time figuring out why [Y/N] did that and now that he finally knows the truth I think he had to feel a massive relief on him. “But why would she do that? She’s smart enough to said no to her"

"I don’t know that point Niall, but I don’t want Theresa to be around her anymore"

"We have to do something" He said.

"Yes, but what?" I added because,honestly. I had no idea.

YOUR’S P.O.V

This day has been one of the most tiring days of my life. After the concert I went directly to the tour bus because we were heading to Lisbon. In the bus we were the boys and I because Theresa and Chloe decided to stay a little bit longer in Madrid and then would joins us. And in the other bus were our crew. The boys where eating McDonalds they bought before leaving Madrid but I wasn’t hungry, I wanted to sleep. 

"Hey, [Y/N] aren’t you getting anything to eat?" asked Louis.

"No, I’m not hungry" I said not stopping.