Chapter 43 "Envelope"

Niall picked me up like he said, always on time. Outside, there was an elegant car waiting for us. He didn’t want to tell me where we were going but I trusted him. Finally we arrived, he opened the door and helped me and just when my foot touched the ground a bunch of flashes were waiting for us. He was walking in front with my hand glued to his hand as we were making our way to the restaurant. It was beautiful inside, it wasn’t Nandos which surprise me. We sat on a table next to the window to enjoy the beautiful view outside. The table had some petals and two small candles were lighted up. We ordered what we wanted and Niall ordered a bottle of champagne. 

"Are we celebrating something?"

"Yes, our love" he said giggling.

The entire evening was being lovely. He was being the carefree and loving Niall I met. I missed this type of moments. We were just talking about things, about us, we giggled, and just being our silly selfs. The food was delicious I must say, Niall had a good eye on food. And we decided to share the dessert because we were already full.

"Are you enjoying the night?"

"Yeah, pretty much, it’s everything beautiful and perfect, thanks Niall"

"You’re welcome. You know I’d do anything for you. Plus, you’re gorgeous than ever. You know… I’ve never felt this happy before. You complete me" he said taking my hand

"Are you going to propose Niall?" I said a bit surprised

"No! No! At least not yet… I mean, I hope someday but, not now. Here, take this" he said giving me an envelope. 

"What is this?"

"Open it" he said and I did what I was told

"OMG!"

THERESA’S P.O.V

"You’re gorgeous love, they’ll love you"

"Thank you Hazz, you’re really handsome tonight"

"Are you ready?"

"Yeap, let’s go" I said holding his hand as we were walking inside the event. We could see lots of celebrities, lots of models, lots of important people… 

"Wow" we said at the same time because the decoration was tremendous. Everything was gold.

"Champagne for you, lady and sir?" said a waiter

"Yes, please" Harry said and we grabbed a glass of champagne.

We were standing there because we didn’t know what to do until this guy, Richard came towards us.

"Oh, Theresa, you made it!" he said greeting us “Mr Styles, it’s a pleasure"

"The pleasure is mine" he said giving his hand.

"So… I’m going to introduce you to some people from the fashion industry and I’ll tell you the plans we have for you"

YOUR’S P.O.V

"That was the birthday present from the boys but you need it more than I need it" he said

"Niall, I can’t…I can’t accept this. I really appreciate it but I can’t"

"Please, take it. When you talked this morning to your mom and then cried because you missed them I thought that was the best opportunity to use this tickets. It has no destination, no date. You can go whatever and whenever you want"

"It has two Niall"

"Yes, I know, they bought it for me to go with someone else, but maybe Theresa would like to go with you"

"Niall, I want you to come with me"

"Me?"

"Yeah, we’re dating for almost 3 months now. It’s time for you to meet my family. If you want obviously…"

"Of course I want to babe, I would like to go with you"

THERESA’S P.O.V

"So… what do you say?"

"I say I’m in, that’s fantastic"

"So, we’ll close the deal in a few days and you’re in then. Well, I’ll leave the two of you alone now. Have a nice evening"

"Thank you" I said

"So… you will be soon one of those Victoria’s angel"

"Yeah, I guess so…"

"I can’t wait to see you in those… you know"

"Harry!"

"Will you invite me to one of those shows?"

"Absolutely, you’re the first one" I said kissing his lips sweetly. 

"Let’s go dancing" he said

YOUR’S P.O.V

Well, let’s go back home. I bought for the plane some magazines where Niall and I were in the cover. They all talked about the surprise kiss because nobody expected I was his girlfriend and that we’ve seen spotted super happy and in love. I’ve cut some pictures for the diary --->

This one is with the ice cream.

When we went for a walk around the city

Going inside the hotel.

Soon Theresa and I will be in hour house. I can’t wait to arrive! Plus, the boys will be back tomorrow!

THERESA’S P.O.V

I don’t know how to say this to her, I don’t want to hurt her. She’s my best friend and I don’t know how she’s gonna take this…