Chapter 16 "Such a mess"

"Such a mess"

When I finished filming the scene that I had to film I went to check my phone. 10 missed calls, all of them from Harry. Now it was ringing again but I left it ringing. I didn’t want to talk to him. I was very disappointed with him for not respect my privacy and for his stupid jealousy.

I went where Theresa and the boys were. I needed to eat something, so Theresa and I went to the table where there were loads of food on it.

“How are things with Harry? Are you better babe?” she asked me

 “No, not really… He has phoned me like a million times today but I don’t want to talk to him. At least, not now”

“But, you know, you have to talk to him someday”

“Yeah I think so”

We were in silence for about 2 minutes when my phone rang.

“Talk to him” she said

I grabbed it and…

“What do you want Harry?”

“I’m sooooooo sorry [Y/N], I’m such an idiot. I don’t know what to say, I’m ashamed. I don’t know why I acted like that, please, babe, forgive me. I’m such an idiot”

“Harry, I don’t know ok? I’m confused”

“I’m sorry [Y/N]”

“I know you’re sorry and I forgive you, but it doesn’t mean everything is ok right now. I’m not ok, our relationship is not ok. Sorry, but I have to go” I said hanging up because I was going to start crying and I didn’t want to. I just needed someone to talk to, I needed Niall. He will understand how I feel.

“How was it?” Theresa asked me when I came back

“I don’t know, I don’t wanna talk about it ok?”

“Everyone, here now!!” we heard the director from the other room.

We went where he was.

“Well, everyone, it was a pleasure working with all of you. You all have done a very hard and good job, so congratulations! I just wanted to say thank you for your support and hard work” Everyone clapped and screamed “Whooohoooos” and stuff.

“Well, David, [Y/N], Theresa, Sean. You’re going to do lots of promo in the next few weeks. You will have photo shoots, interviews, and premiers to attend… So eat lots of energetic food because stressful weeks are coming! Well, Thank you again to everyone! I really appreciate your hard work, and with this. WE’RE DONE!!

Everyone was so happy because we were done but also a bit sad because that meant we weren’t see each other so often like before. We all hugged and say goodbye, exchanging phone numbers, twitters accounts and everything.

When we were going home I told Theresa that I wanted to go to Niall’s because I needed to talk to him, so I went to his house. I knocked on his door and soon he opened the door.

“Hi sweetie, how are you? Come in please”

“Hi Ni. I wish I was better but I’m not, how are you?” I said as I was coming inside his house. It was quite nice, not so organized because, it was Niall! Guitars around everywhere, lots of awards on the shelf, the TV on and loads of papers and plastics from food on the table with an empty beer.

“Sorry, if I knew you were coming I’d have cleaned up a lil bit” he said

“Niall, it’s ok. Don’t worry” I said as he was cleaning all the rubbish from the coffee table.