Chapter 54 "Flashback"

FLASHBACK

After a terrible night I had a quick shower to go to work. I had to see Chloe again this morning but fortunately we finish today. We were in a break and I brought my laptop with me when Niall was on and the moment I logged in he video phoned me. I pressed the green button although I didn’t feel like talking to him right now but then memories and flashbacks from last night came to my mind and immediately I felt curious about what Chloe told me.

“Hello babe!” said Niall throughout the screen.

“Niall, I need you to tell me something” I said straight forward, super serious and with a sad look on my face.

“What is it love?”

“Is it… is it true that you and Chloe kissed?” the room was silent and I looked at him. His face was like if he had seen a ghost. “Please Niall answer me!!” I shouted when I felt my eyes watering.

“I…I…”

“Niall!!!”

“Ok, yes we did…” Those words hit me in my head like of someone has just sticked something in my heart. Tears were streaming down my face and I didn’t care about the make up. I just wanted to disappear for the rest of my life. 

“How could you?!” I shouted. 

“Please babe don’t cry, I can explain this” He was annoyed and his hand were in his head playing with it in frustration.  

“No you can’t, you two kissed, it’s everything I needed to know. I trusted you Niall…”

“Babe, that was what I was trying to tell you”

“Please, Niall forgive me, forgive everything about me, forgive that I exist ok? I don’t want to see you again” and with that I clicked the red button ending the video call. I guess this was the end. I gave everything to him and that was his answer, cheating on me with my worst enemy, that plastic barbie, and the worst part is that she enjoyed what she did, she wanted to hurt me, well she got what she wanted. In that moment she walked in the room and saw me crying.

"Reality hits you huh?" she said

"Shut up! You’re a fucking slut!"

"No, dear, I’m a lady, ladies don’t swear, and apparently your parents didn’t teach you well…" she said laughing and walking out of the room.

I grabbed a pillow that was on the sofa and I hide my face on it. I screamed as laud as my lungs let me. I put my arms around my knees and all I wanted to do in that moment was disappear. I looked the time and it was time to came back and film what was left so I went to the bathroom and washed my face. 

NIALL’S P.O.V

This couldn’t be happening to me right now. She was one of the most important things in my life and she was now gone. I looked the screen were she was now 10 minutes ago and I still couldn’t believe it. My eyes watered and they were like a waterfall. This couldn’t be happening to me, I repeated over and over again. I went to my bed and stayed like that crying all night long. I grabbed my phone because I had the need to do something. I phoned her millions of times but she didn’t answer. Flashbacks of me and her were in my mind, our first kiss, our first time, those nights were we talked and talked without mattering what time it was, those hand in hand walks, her hugs, they way she smiled immediately made me smile, her hair, long and soft, I could spend days rubbing it softly, her sandwiched god, she was perfect! and now she was gone…

I grabbed my phone again and dialed the first number I had after [Y/N]. 

"Hello?"

"Harry…?" 

"Niall, what’s wrong?"

"Are you coming on Friday? I just… I need someone"

"No, we’re coming tomorrow"

"Will you please call me whenever you come back? I’m not ok… [Y/N] and I are not ok…"

"Ok, don’t worry, just please, stop crying!"

"I can’t, this is too much. Take care ok?"

"Yeah, bye Niall I love you!!"

I hung up and went to the bathroom, I needed some fresh water. I was on my way when I saw my dad in front of the tv, he was saying up all night watching the NBA. I tried he not to notice me but he saw me crying.

"Niall, hey what’s wrong?" I just went towards his arms like the old times when I fall over or when my mum scolded me. Like always he’d stay like this until I could talk. I sat next to him in the sofa and had a deep breath.

"[Y/N] and I… I think we’ve broken up"

"Why? You two were meant to be for each other!"

"It’s my fault dad! I’m such an idiot"

"What happened?" I told him everything, I could count on my dad in anything, he was always there for me whenever I needed it and now it was one of those times. 

"The truth is… you should’ve told her"

"I know dad, but I had no time! I had no time to explain myself either and it’s kind of frustrated!"

"Well, son, I can’t help you on this because this lean to both of you but what I want to say to you is that if something is yours and you let it go, it’ll always find the way back to you. Good night son" he said and kissed my forehead. I stood there thinking about what he had just said. What did he mean? If I let her go, she will come back to me? That makes no sense! I don’t want her let go, I want her by my side, forever. She’s the one, I know she is, and I’m gonna do the impossible to take her back.