Chapter 17 "Goodbye"

“Goodbye”

NIALL’S P.O.V           

“Niall, please, don’t leave me” she said with sleepy voice.

I turned around to look at her. What should I do? She’s my best friend’s girlfriend…

“Don’t wanna be alone”

I sat beside her and she put her arms around me holding me and as if it was an involuntary act I held her in my arms trying to protect her. I kissed her goodnight and went to sleep.

But I couldn’t. I was feeling weird. I had a feeling that I couldn’t control. A feeling I didn’t know before. It wasn’t a bad feeling because it made me feel happy. Whenever I saw her I smiled, and I think that’s why I couldn’t sleep maybe. She made me feel happy, and with all of these thoughts I fell asleep.

YOUR’S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning finding Niall next to me with his messy hair around. I was hungry because I hadn’t eaten anything last night. I had a quick shower and borrowed some of Niall’s clean clothes and went to make breakfast for us.

He hadn’t woken up yet so I grabbed one of his guitars and started playing some chords and some songs. I could play the guitar. I’ve always loved music and playing instruments. I played and sang Wonderwall by Oasis, some Taylor Swift’s songs when I looked to my right and saw Niall against the wall with his messy hair smiling.

“You’re doing great [Y/N], don’t stop. You sing very well”

“Shut up. I just… I’m not used to people listening to me when I’m singing”

“You shouldn’t worry about that. Trust me, you’re voice is beautiful”

“Thanks Nialler”

“How are you today? Feeling better?”

“Yeah thanks. By the way, when are you leaving again?”

“This evening. At 8. Are you coming to say goodbye?”

“Yeah, I think so. Sooner or later I have to talk to Harry so, why not?”

“Yeah, that should be the right thing to do”

“I made you breakfast. I thought you were hungry, so I made some. Well, you’re always hungry, but anyways, you have eggs, bacon, orange juice right there… I can make you some toasts if you want?”

“Hey, who’s the host here? You didn’t have to make all of this [Y/N]”

“Yeah, but I wanted to. I wanted to thank you for last night. You really helped me Niall” I said smiling

“I’m glad I helped you”

“Well, I gotta go. I’ll see you in a few hours at the airport ok?”

“Ok, bye” he said kissing my cheek

I headed back home where Theresa was doing some cleaning.

“Hi sweetie”

“Hi”

“Everything ok? How are you?”