Chapter 42 "It's official"

THERESA’S P.O.V

"I was afraid"

"Afraid of what?"

"Well, I’m afraid of love, Harry. I’ve been hurt so many times that I don’t want another scar in my heart"

"You’re not afraid of facing that creepy David and you’re afraid of love?" I nodded with my head, a bit scared of what he was going to say next. “You don’t have to, I swear I’m gonna mend those scars, because I promise I’ll never hurt you, never"

"And that’s why I’m risking this time. Because I trust you. I wanna be yours as well as I want you to be mine"

"You’ll always be mine, I promise" he said kissing my lips again.

[Y/N]’s P.O.V

It’s 4 in the morning when I received a call from my family. I was cuddled with Niall, sleeping at his hotel room because we wanted to give Theresa and Harry some privacy. “CONGRATULATIOOOOOONS!!!" OMG, my entire family was on the phone, I could hear them all. 

 "Thank youuu" I said whispering and giggling because I didn’t want to wake Niall up. 

"Oh, are you sleeping?" said my mom

"Yes, I was, but don’t worry mom it’s good to hear your voice" I said and I was getting emotional. 

"We’re very proud of you, everyone, all the country is very proud of you. I knew one day you were going to go far, very far and look at you now"

"Mom, I haven’t won an Oscar"

"I know, but for me you’ve won an Oscar, ok? We all want to see you, we miss you a lot and I hope you find some free time to come and visit all your family"

"Yes, I’ll try mom, I definitely try" I said between sobs. Niall had woken up and was looking at me with a strange face, like saying, “what did I miss?"

"Who’s this?" he whispered. I put my hand on his mouth.

"Are you crying honey? By the way, we’ve seen the kiss"

"No, mom, I’m not and oh God mom, I’m not going to talk to you about this" I said trying to act calm. When Niall knew it was my mother he held my hand and placed small kisses in my hand, squeezing it tightly. 

When I finished talking with my mom I started to cry harder. I couldn’t contain myself anymore. Niall hugged my tightly and that was all I could wish for that moment, someone there to support me.

"That was your mom? Are you missing her so much?"

"Yeah, all my family. It’s been a long time since the last time I saw them"

"Yeah, I know how you feel. But you have to be strong for them, look what you’ve achieved. They’re very proud of you, so don’t cry. They love you and so do I. You know what? I want to ask you something, you know tomorrow we’ll be in every newspaper and magazines but I don’t mind. We haven’t had a proper date, so I want to take you somewhere nice"

"You don’t have to Ni, really, I’m ok with this"

"But I want to" he said kissing my lips “And there’s no buts, so now, I want you to cuddle with me and fall sleep again, ok?" I nodded and I did what he told.

Now was very late in the morning when we woke up. We had a shower, got dressed and went outside hand in hand like the official couple we were. We had no news about Theresa and Harry but since they didn’t call us we thought everything turned well. 

We walked around LA, saw the monuments, the city and an ice cream shop.

"Babe, I want an ice cream" I said