Chapter 64 "Blurry"

THERESA’S P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of someone crying. After a wild night I was sleeping next to Harry when I opened my eyes. Suddenly I saw Chloe, covering her face with her hands crying uncontrollably. I got rid of Harry’s arms as quickly as I could and run towards her.

"Hey, why are you crying love?"

"I… I don’t know what I’ve done, Theresa… I really try to be friend with [Y/N] but what she’s done it’s something I can’t tolerate" I frowned my eyebrows. What did she mean? 

"What are you talking about?"

"I’m talking about this, I’m done" she said handing me her phone. It was her twitter account and in her mentions there was a horrible twit about Chloe, written by [Y/N], I kept on scrolling down to see all the tweets. My eyes couldn’t believe what I was seeing in that moment. I mean, that was [Y/N]? That was my [Y/N]? The one I’ve spent my whole life with? I knew she didn’t like Chloe and somehow she wasn’t going to do anything to be friends with her, she’s been trying but there’s something about them that doesn’t connect and I can’t blame her for that, but I can blame her now for this. This has just crossed the line, I thought.

"Oh My God" I whispered and hugged immediately Chloe. She cried harder and I tried to calm her down. My brain stopped thinking because it went blurry. Lots of questions were in my mind at that moment that collapsed and didn’t let me think. This was too much for me. I didn’t know if I was here the one to blame for bringing Chloe to the tour when it’s her and the boys tour… but… I mean, the boys are her friends too, are they?

"Sh.. Chloe it’s ok…" I said

"No, it’s not! Everybody has seen it, I’ve been insulted Theresa!" 

"I know, but just tried to forget it"

"This is something you can’t forget easily, you know?"

"You’re right, I’m sorry" I said feeling a bit guilty because I didn’t know how to handle this situation.

"It’s ok, thanks for being here with me" I smiled at her, because that was the least thing I could do for her. 

The boys woke up and saw Chloe crying. While she was telling the boys what happened I went to make her a cup of tea. In the way to the mini kitchen I was thinking on how [Y/N] could have turned into something so bad. I mean, she tweeted something the other day about being true to who you are, but did she really mean that to hurt Chloe? Has she used this to tell her she’s a whore, bitch, etc? This things wasn’t her thing, but I know they don’t get along well, they’re totally different but at the same time so similar that maybe that’s the reason why sparks of hate fly when they are together. They’re totally incompatible, but it’s funny ‘cause I’m compatible with the two of them. Chloe has helped me with all the modeling situation, she’s become like a sister to me. Leaving together has made us closer than ever, and well, when I moved in there, [Y/N] and I’s relationship broke a little bit. Well, not like literally broken, but she had her schedule, I had mine, and we didn’t have much time to talk as we used to. It’s something weird, but maybe that’s the main reason. Because in this world things happen for a reason, although we’re too blind to see what it’s telling us in that certain moment. Maybe life is telling me that I can’t trust her anymore, or that our lives are meant to be apart, to go in separate paths.

Suddenly I woke up of this little weird dream because the water was boiling. Shit, I thought. I sucked my finger because I touched the cup of tea when it was so hot. Being carefully I put it on the table and warned Chloe to not touch it until it got a bit colder. 

I sit on the other side of the bus, I needed to think. I needed to make up my mind, it was just a mess… I sat there when suddenly I felt someone behind me, putting his arms around my shoulders.