Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"

(Someone else is telling the story)

Today is 13th September 2012. You all know what day it is today right? Yes, Niall’s birthday and the day he is going to leave the hospital.

It’s 9:00 in the morning and the Doctor’s is telling Niall that he still must be careful with some things and that he must carry on with his pills. He nodded with his head and said thank you to the doctor for saving his life. Accompanied with his parents and brother they all headed home.

“Oh, house. I’ve missed you!” he said when he walked in the hall. All his awards were standing right there, his albums, his guitar… everything just like it was before the accident.

“So, Niall, what do you want to do! It’s your birthday. Oh, my little boy. He’s 19 now…”

“Mum, I’ll always be you’re little child”

“Yes, I know” she said

“Well, what if we go to a restaurant to celebrate?”

“Can it be Nandos?” Niall suggested

“Yes, of course!”

It’s 12:00 pm now and Theresa and [Y/N] are still sleeping when suddenly they heard someone knocking the door.

“Theresaaaaa! [Y/N]!!!! We’re outside! Please, open us!”

A sleepy Theresa went to open the door as [Y/N] was waking up.

“Oh girl, what’s wrong with you’re hair! Oh, you were sleeping?” said Perry

“Oh, God, we’re so sorry” Eleanor added

“No, it’s ok, it’s time to wake up haha. [Y/N]!! Wake upppppp!” Theresa shouted.

“I’m up!” [Y/N] said with all her hair messed around. “Sorry, don’t look at my hair, I know it’s a mess”

The girls sat in the sofa when Eleanor saw the shelf full of films.

“OMG, can we watch this movie?” she asked

“Do we have time?” Theresa said

“Yeah, we can watch it”

“Ok, so, how about pop corns for breakfast?”

“Hahaha sounds perfect!”

The girl watched the film and Perry took a picture of Eleanor, Theresa and [Y/N] and uploaded it on Twitter.

“Having a girls morning with @[Y/T/N] @TheresaM and @EleanorJCalder”

“Ok, guys, let’s dress up and everything” Eleanor said.

[Y/N] went to the shower as Eleanor was having her nails done by Theresa. Perry was curling his hair. Then, Theresa went to have a shower. Perry was doing [Y/N]’s make up and Eleanor was curling his hair too. They changed the roles again and now [Y/N] were drying Theresa’s hair and Perry was doing Eleanor’s make up.

Soon they were ready; it was almost time to go there. The boys were already there with Niall, they have surprised him and his family were there too. The girls were the big surprise, well, [Y/N] was actually one of the biggest surprise for Niall. He thinks she can’t go to his birthday because the boys has told him she and Theresa had to work, so he was a bit sad about it.