Chapter 45 "Hometown"

13th December 2012

Three months, it’s all it takes. Three months to realized that everything can change in any second, three months to realize who your true love is, three months full of ups and downs… Three incredible months.

"Babe, come on, are you ready?"

"Yes, just need to close this one" said Niall

"Oh… I forgot, you and suitcases are impossible. Quickly ‘cause I don’t want to miss the plane!"

We were walking through the terminal, and all the security stuff. When I passed through it it beeped and Niall looked at me with a weird face. The guard who was there checked me and then left me free.

"Are you a criminal babe?" he said laughing

"No! I don’t know why it sounded"

"Well, you’re a sexy criminal, come on"

Soon we were inside the plane in our seats. 

"Can I see your passport?"

"Emm… yeah why?" I grabbed it and look at his picture and started laughing. “Oh my god niall you’re so little there! hahahaha"

"Babe, don’t laugh!"

"It’s just you’re so cuteee and innocent" he looked at me that way that I knew I had to sopped and so I did. “Ok,ok, sorry" I replied taking his hand and kissing it. “I can’t wait for you to meet my family, you’ll love them and I’m sure they will love you"

"I hope so because I’m as scared as a baby penguin"

"Don’t you worry, my mum is just a sweetheart and my little sister loves one direction, you have to be thankful to her, if she didn’t listen to you I would never know you"

"So I owe everything to your little sister…"

"Yeap"

"Well, I’m glad. I like her haha"

"More than me?"

"No, not more than you" he said as he kissed my nose. The flight assistant said we were about to take off and we put our seat belts fasten. 

********************

Once we had our suitcases with us after the carrousel we headed to the exit where my mum, dad and little sister were waiting for us.

"Are you ready Niall?"

"Yes, I guess so, just please don’t leave me in awkward silence please"

"Ok, deal haha"

We passed the door and suddenly I saw them standing right in front of me. I run towards them like crazy. I didn’t mind everybody looking at me or paparazzis or anything, after all I was just like everybody else.

"Mum, Dad, Lilly!" I said hugging them all. Probably Niall was thinking, ok, just what I’ve just said, don’t leave me alone…

"Wow, you’re taller and prettier [Y/N], you’re a gorgeous lady now" said my mum

"Thank you mum, well I want you to meet the most special guy of the planet"

"Niall" said my lil sister hugging him.

"Yeah, that’s his name" I replied giggling

"Hi love, Lilly right?" my sister nodded and her smile was huge, she was meeting one of her idols, I bet she was freaking out in that moment.

"Niall, this is my mum [Your mother’s name] and this is my dad [Your fathers name]"

"It’s nice to finally meet you Mr and Mrs [Your surname]"