Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"

“At the same time, other place”

Theresa P.O.V

Once [Y/N] and Harry left I stayed a bit more at home, trying to choose an outfit and waiting for Eleanor to come. When she arrived we headed back together to one of the coolest malls/shopping centres in town.

We went to the most fashion shops I’ve ever been to. We spend hours in shops. Eleanor loves fashion; she really enjoys grabbing simple things and matching all the items together to form a chick and beautiful outfit.

“Wow, look at that t-shirt! It’s really nice Theresa. Plus it fits with the colour of your hair perfectly!”

“You know what? Let’s grab some things and let’s try them on together” I said

We grabbed a bunch of t-shirts, trousers, dresses… everything we saw around us and headed to the fitting rooms to try them on. We were having a lot of fun. We tried on the ugliest outfit, nicest outfit, weirdest outfit… In short, everything that was in the shops.

We bought some nice dressed, blouses, jeans, shoes… Let’s say we seemed like those ones you see in the movies, full of bags in their arms.

After that we stopped to have a coffee.

“Wow, I’m so tired” said Eleanor

“Yeah, we’re like here for 4 or 5 hours or so. What time is it?”

“Almost 5”

A few fans went to Eleanor to talk with her and for asking for a picture.

Aww, they’re so lovely El. It must be difficult to be the girlfriend of one of the boys of the biggest band at the moment, right?”

“Yeah, it is. I mean, I love Louis with all of my heart, but sometimes it’s difficult ‘cause you don’t see him too much and people sometimes are very mean with their comments and stuff.”

“Yeah, you’re very strong El, I admire you”

“haha, you silly. No, but the main thing is to learn not to hear what people say about you, be yourself and don’t let things affect you. I think that’s the key”

Suddenly a text came up on my phone. I smiled ‘cause it was James.

“I feel love in the air, girl” Eleanor said, “You’re smiling, who is it?”

“A guy we met the first days we were here. He’s a waiter and a part-time model.”

“Oh, really? That’s so cool. How’s he? Is he handsome?”

“Yeah, dark blonde hair with light eyes haha. He’s been texting me since then. He had a girlfriend and asked me out, but I said no, because it was so recently. But now it’s been so long”

“And what does the text say?”

“He wants me to go out with him tonight. Shall I say yes or…?”

“Yeah, why not? But like a date or something or just friends?”

“It says like a date”

“Say yes, if you don’t like how it goes later don’t go out with him anymore”

“Ok”

I texted him back and said yes to him. I received another message saying that he was going to pick me up at half past 6

“He’s going to pick me up at half past 6, El”

“Ok, let’s go home. I’ll help you with your outfit, you have to be gorgeous babe!”

We headed back home. While I was having a shower, El was picking my outfit and preparing all the stuff I needed. She had my hair done, helped me with my make up, painted my nails… She was a very nice girl. Finally I looked myself in the mirror.

“Wow. I look gorgeous! Thank you so much El!” I said when the doorbell rang.

“You’re welcome honey. Look, your prince charming has arrived!” she said as she was going to open the door.

“Hi, I’m James” he said

“Eleanor, Theresa and [Y/N]’s friend, nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too” he said with a smile in his face as I was going towards him. “Wow, Theresa, you look… amazing. I don’t even know if that’s the right word to describe how you look tonight”

“Thank Eleanor, not me. She did a great job” I said.

“Well, babe” she said as she hugged me “have fun today ok? Good luck!”

Eleanor went to her car and James and I went to his.

“Where are you taking me?” I said

“Just a small restaurant I worked a few months ago. It’s beautiful a not so crowded. You’ll love it!”

I smiled at him. He was so handsome, those blue eyes was getting me crazy! After a few minutes we arrived. James opened and helped me to get out of the car and we walked to the restaurant when… Oh God I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now!