The one?

We got to the lair it was 9:55 and we needed to eat before we got ready for patrol, after dinner we did a quick brief with master splinter but I wasn't really listening, I was to busy thinking of (y/n) and how much I wanted to see her 'wow Raph really you haven't even known the girl that long and you already fantasying about her' I then felt something hit the top of my head and when I looked up I saw master splinter looking at me "RAPHEAL ARE YOU LISTENING" I heard my brothers giggling and they knew I could hear them, I bowed my head, I couldn't even come up with an excuse "no sensei, I'm sorry it wouldn't happen again" there was silence in the room and I could tell they were all staring at me, I looked back up to splinter and he looked to the others "My sons, would you please leave I wish to speak to rapheal, alone" and with in seconds they were up and out the room.

 I knew what was coming a 10 minute rant about how I need to constraint more and how I get to cocky at times, I waited for it to begin but then I felt a hand on my shoulder "something is wrong my son, I see it in your eyes" I stood up and gave a sigh "which one of them told you" splinter gave out a laugh "it does not matter, but what does is that I was told you have been acting different since you met this girl 'scarlet' " I went red 'how much did he know and were was this going' I thought "her real name is (y/f/n) and she's actually really cool but ... I don't understand, why cant I stop thinking about her?" wow I sound like i'm in a chick flick or something, master splinter was stroking his beard, this is how he thinks. The room was silence until splinter spoke "maybe rapheal you have met the one" I looked up at him with a 'really' look then I thought 'SOUL MATE, he really believes someone could be with me' I gave out a sigh and then I heard the door being opened "master splinter we need to go" no surprise it was the fearless leader, lame-o-nardo, I got up and headed out the door bumping leo out of the way, 'well this is going away anytime soon'.

 SPLINTERS POV

I watched as my son rapheal left with a mind full of confusion, I walked over to Leonardo "watch over your brother he has a horrible battle between his heart and his mind and I am afraid that he'll end up breaking both" Leonardo nodded his head and walked always to led his brother to the top, I made my way to the other side to see a family photos of me and my sons when they were young, I picked up the photo with everyone in it and i smiled at this photo every time I look at it "everything was much simpler back then, they have all growen up and now raphael must face the a journey in his life and he no longer needs his senseis help" I placed back the photo back down and walked back to do some meditating.

 LEOS POV

We went up to the surface and since we were out and the law was we were to be treated like any human,  but our old habits die hard I guess, we went to the roofs and started jumping to different building, I normally went in the front but I wanted to keep an eye on raph so I decided to be more at the back. After 2 hours of searching I started to notice raph acting strange like when micky made a joke about something, raph would react like as if we weren't here, he also kept looking around as if he was trying to figure out where he was or... where someone was, 'is he trying to remember where the club is' I laugh at him which got his attention "what" I shook my head and turned to the other two "okay guys lets head back to the lair" I started to walk to the egde of the building " umm... leo do ya think we could go to aprils place I means she's probably missing her micheangelo" micky asked, I look at him and smiled but then looked at raph, he was staring out towards the city not paying attention, I looked back to micky and he was making a begging face, I signed "if its okay with everyone else then sure we can pop by her place" I looked to donnie, he just shrugged his shoulders "I don't mind really" then I looked to raph who was still wasn't listening "what's your thoughts raph... raph...RAPH" his head swung toward my direction "WHAT" I growled at him "do you want to go over to aprils" raph just breathed heavy out his nose "no.. I gonna go for a run " he got up to leave but like I said I was keep an eye on him.

 I caught him on the other side of the building "raph wait" I shouted, he stopped and stood still, I walked to his side putting an hand on his shoulder "your going to see her arent you" he clenched his fist and shrugged my hand off his shoulder "you think your so damn smart don't ya... what is it to ya anyway" I smirked "well I was told to keep an eye on you but I think you can keep yourself out of trouble... plus you were going the wrong way, its down that road then turn right and then keep going down that road, now im sure you can remember what the club looks like"I patted his back and started to walk back to the others but then I felt raph grabbing shoulder "leo... thanks" I let out a small laugh "no problem, now promises me you wont do anything stupid" I looked but to see raph with a smirk on his face "I promise" I turned back a walked towards the others.