The new girl, Tessa

(hello my mutants, yes its me IM ALIVE. well here it is and ohhh there's a new girl?, hmmm wonder what's she like?, well you'll have to read to find out. oh also my friend has a book and if YOUE'R A FAN OF SMOSH, then you should read it but also annoy her because she wont put up the next chapter and I'm like dying to know what happens. but please enjoy)

(Y/N) POV NEXT DAY

you woke up but you didn't open your eyes. You don't remember going to bed, raph must habe brought you in. specking of raph, you could feel his hot breath against your neck and he had a little snore. You slightly rolled from your chest to you side to look at the time, your phone read 6:47am 'ahhh, well i'm awake now' you went to get up but you pulled back into bed, you let out a small laugh "raph, what're yo-" you were cut off by a pair of lips connecting with yours, you kissed back as you wrapped your arms around raphs neck. He had one arm on your back and the other at the side to give support.

You then pulled away "ohh, well good morning to you too" he laughed at your comment "morning princess. So what time you going to work?" you let out a sigh of annoyance "i need to go early, there's a new chick and i've to sing with her tonight and also do a solo" you didnt sound to happy with the duet idea. Raph pulled you closer to his chest "yeah, i'll get evan to school then, before I head to work" he placed a kiss on your lips again before getting up.

You followed behind and got changed, you worn a black vest with white shorts and got out an big gray jumper to put on when you leave. Raph placed his blue body suit in a bag, but he had black jeans and nothing on the top, he hates wearing t-shirts since hes never had to wear them.

You quickly got some toast to eat, kissed evan on he head and gave a quick kiss to raphie, you grabbed your bag with your make up and costume in it. Before heading out to work you ran back into your room and grabbed your jumper "okay bye guys have a good day, love you's" you said as you ran to the door opening it "bye, love you" you heard them both of them shout and with that you closed the door quickly behind you and went off.

You got to work on time, you practically ran the whole way but it was only for a little. You walked in thought the front door to be meant with your boss and the new girl, you then saw that the girl... was a mutant, she looked like a white wolf on two feet"ahh (y/n) finally" you arched your eye brow 'finally?. i'm early you prick' you held back the erge to hit him and put on a smile "this is (y/n), (y/n) this is the new girl-" "tessa" the girl held out her hand, you obviously shook it, her fur was soft and you could see her nail or... claws which had been painted black.

From what you could see she had a good figue, big tits and every inch of her was white fur 'hmmm, good luck' you then sighed "so tessa did you learn the song for you performance test?" she nodded her head "yeah um do you wann run over it and get a ruff routen" you raised an eyebrow and looked at your boss and then back to her. Tessa's eyes widened as if she thought she did something wrong "finally, someone who will take the job serously. Come on this way" you grabbed her hand and headed back stage.

TIME SKIP 3 HOURS

After practing the song and getting down the moves, you and tessa decided to go get your clothes ready.

You both just went into your changing room since she wont have anything in hers yet "ohh, nice room" she said as she looked around "thanks, here help yourself to the make up" you said as you took out you clothes but then you remembered she had fur so she probably doesn't wear make up 'shit, just act like like you didn't realise' you thought as you just stood there "so.... what you wanna wear for the night?" she then looked at you and smirked "well I have this" she seem confident with what she had.

Tessa the pulled out a pink top that had long yet big sleeves and a matching pink skirt, you looked at it and shook your head "your covering to much sadly, if your working here you need to show off that body" you then went over and took the skirt "either the skirt goes or the top" she thought for a moment before taking back the skirt "I'll lose the top, I fucking love this skirt to much" you laughed at her comment "okay so to be far I can go on topless too" you the went to get the skirts you had.

You were going though the wardrobe to find something bt then you heard Tessa clearing her throat "we'll still have our bras... right?" you looked over your shoulder to see Tessa with a slight blush on her face "you got a partner?" Tessa then looked up and nodded "yeah, a boyfriend, why do you ask?" you went straight to your bag and pulled out a bit of paper "this is what I like to call a limit form. When i first came here I got give it, So cuz I didn't have a boyfriend when I started, I basically marked it as, I was willing to do anything. But now that i'm in a relationship, I don't want to be having sex with customers or showing off my tits on stage. If your on the same boat, then get one of these" you waved it in front of her but then placed it back in your bag. you turned to see Tessa with a smile on her face "thanks. so is that a yes then?" you then giggled "yes, we'll still have bras on" you found a skirt with a slight sparkle to it and a black bra with spikes all over the cups, to go with it.

Tessa didn't have much with her so you lent her a pink bra that was covered in glitter and a pair of heels to go. so tonight you were up for a duet and a solo, so far all you were looking forwarded to was getting out of here, crawling into bed next to raph and just sleep.

After you and tessa got ready and dolled up, it was time to go out "you ready?" you asked tessa, she looked a little nervious "umm yeah im cool, just dont know what to expect really" you smiled "me nether, I just keep my head up and watch out for the creeps" she laughed at the comment at the end "arent they all creeps" you nodded but then thought about it "theses the odd good guy" you the headed and and tessa follow, you locked your door and started heading to the main room.

hope you liked it and please check out ShippingAllDayLong cuz she is awesome and she was also on the holiday with me. so please show her the love and as away ways, love you guys and GOODNIGHT

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share