Broken nose

(okay this one is a bit short but that is because I had my English exam today but now I'm trying to get the next bit done quickly, hope you like it my little mutants, also photo up top is Henry)

PRESENT DAY (Y/N) POV

After Daryl explain what happened, Raph just stood there but then said "so your saying that he's out there, cheating on you again" Daryl then looked down to his hand "actually I caught him in the men's room, he... doesn't know that I know" before any more could be said, you got up and left the room.

You headed down the hall toward the main room. once you entered to see another act on the stage and the room was full, people were shouting and the music was blasting, but your eyes scanned the room till you saw a table with three men with suits, one of them was henry.

You walked over with rage running though your veins, henry noticed you walking over "hey scar, hows it-" you cut him off "HOW DARE YOU, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR ARE!" henry just looked at his friend and gave a little laugh "um.. I'm not sure what your talking bout?" you were filling up with anger "you... are a lying, soulless, CHEATING bastard!" henry's eyes widened but then he looked behind you and you could see fear in his eyes, you could feel the warm breaths on your neck, you turned to see Raph by your side "so... you gonna answer her" you turned back to henry, he opened his mouth but then shut it again "what... nothing to say" a voice behind Raph, you turned and Raph stepped out of the way to reveal Daryl, he had his arms crossed and wasn't looking at henry.

Henry stood up "babe, your-" Daryl started to walk to him, he finally looked at him "Henry, stop... lying to me... I saw you" Daryl just stood there staring at henry, henry went to touch Daryl's arm but he shifted back "I'm sorry" Daryl let out a laugh "you said that last time, I'm a fool for thinking you really loved me" there was silence till Daryl looked up "it's over" Daryl turned and walked away but henry moved to grab him but you stepped in front and with one powerful swing, you punched him straight in the nose 'I'll be proud if I broke that' you thought with a smirk on your face, he was holding his face screaming in pain "come on babe" Raph said whist lifting you up and walking back to the changing room.

You got back to the changing room with the guys, Daryl didn't look okay "you did the right thing, you did what was right to you" you told him, he turned and smiled at you "you're giving me my own advise" you thought for a second and then laughed, then you looked at Raph "i don't have any acts left, so I'm gonna head home with Daryl okay?" Raph nodded "i'll walk ya home, since i'm headed that way" you smiled and headed behind the change area, you got ready and packed your stuff, Daryl got his stuff and was ready to go.

You headed out to then see jax at the bar "HEY SCARLET, WHAT THE HELL" you looked at him and raised an eyebrow "what?" he was holding ice in a towel "you.. you punched Daryl's boyfriend" you sighed and looked at Daryl "ex-boyfriend" Daryl stated as he looked at the ground, jax was so confused now "he cheated" I quickly said trying to end the conversation quickly before Daryl got upset, jax eyes snapped over to henry's table and then to Daryl, he then put the ice back "oh okay, well forget this, you three heading home?" I nodded "yeah Daryl is staying at my place" jax came out from the bar and hugged you "see ya later" you hugged back but pulled away quickly "goodnight jax" there was a pause and jax was looking behind you "see ya Daryl... Raph" he nodded to them and then walked off, you turned to see Raph with a pissed look on his face 'what's up with him' you shrugged it off and took Raph hand and walked out.

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE