He needs you more

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, SO JUST A LITTLE ANOUNCEMENT ABOUT HOW THIS STORIES HAS REATCHED 20K. OMFG LIKE THATS MENTAL, I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW THATS HAPPEN, BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH. I COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU GUY. AHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING, OMG LIKE....... WOW)

LEOS POV DOWN STAIRS

I was leaning on the wall just next to the stairs, I was keeping an eye on everyone, but mostly raph. I stood there for a while, I lost track of time but soon the door went "who the hell is that?!" raph said as he got in fight mode "calm down bro" Mikey said as he got in front of Raph. I pushed off the wall and headed to the door, see Donnie contacted April and Casey but I phone Daryl.

I slowly opened the door but also had my arm up the get my katakana, then soon revealed Daryl, he smiled when he saw me but soon went sombre when remembering why he was here, I saw that he was soaked from the rain "w-where is s-she?" he'd been crying "she's up stairs. Quick get in before you get sick" I placed my hand on his back leading his inside.

He came in but soon came face to face with Raph "what happened?" Daryl asked as he took off his coat, Raph grunted and turned around "we ain't sure... some guy did something to (y/n) and now she......she's sick" Raph sat back down and stared to ignore everyone again. He started staring at the stairs which lead to the room (y/n) was in "c-can I see her?" Daryl asked, he turned to me but he didn't look at me "master splinter is up there, Donnie thinks its best to give her space.... here, i'll take your coat" I smiled a him and he smiled back whilst handing me his coat. I turned and hung it up to dry "i cant believe it.... I just cant..." I then turned but was surprised by how close he was "hey...., you okay Leo?" he asked with a confused look"hey babe what's wrong" he whispered to me, I was about to answer then I felt him grabbing my hand.

I not sure why but quickly ripped it away and looked around the room ".... wow... are we that much of a shame, that i -I can't even touch you?" Daryl whispered, he took a step back and placed both hands in his trouser pockets "no Daryl... its just-" I was cut off "no, its cool... I get it" he the turned and walked out and to the dinning room. I stood there still taking in what just happened 'why did I pull way...' I sighed before going to see if Donnie was any closer to figuring out who this guy was.

I walked into see Donnie drinking what might have been his sixth coffee "hey don, you got anything?" he turned and sighed "nothing... I didn't realise till now... how little we actually know about (y/n). I mean if knew where she lived before then I might get more results" I could see that Donnie was taking this to heart, him and (y/n) would talk all the time.

She had a connection to all of us yet non of us knew anything about this mystery guy. I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "i know don... but she might have her reasons" Donnie just nodded his head whilst looking at the screens.

It was silent till Donnie spoke "was that Daryl I heard?" he turned his head slightly to me "y-yeah... he's in the living room" I crossed my arms as I looked to the screen "why don't you go see him... he'll need you more that anyone else" my breathing stopped, I felt as if I couldn't move. I started to shake slightly but then I felt don's hand on my arm "hey, its okay... you're still my brother. Listen we can have this conversation after we help (y/n)" a tear escaped my eyes but I quickly whipped them away "t-thanks don" I quickly walked away, but I went to Daryl.

(so I might update tomorrow because its Friday but I'm not sure. THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH FOR 20K THATS WICKED AND I REALLY AM GREATFUL THAT YOU ALL KEEP READING. ALSO BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE OH ALWAYS COMMENT AND GIVE ME LOTS OF SUPPORT, IT MEANS SO MUCH)

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE