I'll be there

(okay here's the next chapter, I hope you like it and thank you again for all the support, I really love you guys)

RAPHS POV

we walked out of my room holding hands, we entered the living room where all my brothers sat, they were whispering but stopped when they saw us, it took them a second to realise we were holding hands which then mikey shouts "I WINNNNNN" I grunted at them "what do ya mean ya won?" then donnie stood up "we all made a bets what would happen when you two walked out of that room" I then looked at (y/n) who was giggling to herself "what did ya bet" I asking everyone. Donnie smirked "i betted that (y/n) would do the same thing she did at the club" I wasn't impressed, leo then sat up right "i betted that you would screw it up and get friend zoned" I went to hit leo but (y/n) gripped my hand tighter, finally mikey answered "and I betted that something would happen and yous two would end up going out" I actually wasn't that mad for mikeys, maybe because that one actually did happen, which I couldn't believe.

We sat and talked with my brothers about stupid stuff and even filled in (y/n) about all that's happened like the shredder and the kraang, mikey told jokes and we laughed, donnie told facts and we acted like it was interesting and obviously fearless was trying to be impressive by showing off but (y/n) just curled up to me which is really cute, but like all great things, they must come to an end, (y/n) had to get home to evan, so I walked her home because that's what good boyfriends do.

We got up the man hole and I closed the lid, we walked down the street which was really weird as it was the middle of the day but people weren't screaming or running, I held (y/n)'s hand as we walked it was great, I still couldn't believe I had a girlfriend, I mean me a big mutant turtle has a gorgeous, smart HUMAN girlfriend, it was all so crazy. Soon we arrived outside her house but she was going to pick evan up "ya sure ya dont want me to come with ya" she tilted her head "im sure plus if evan seen ya, you'll be trapped with us" I laughted remembering what last night was like "okay, so i'll see ya later" she then looked our hands, I pretty sure she didnt want me to go, but at the same time she had to go "hey raph ?" she said in a quite voice, I put my free hand under her chin and lifted her head "yeah" she then smirk like she was about to asked a risky question "how about you come to the club tomorrow, we have a special dance thing and on fridays its singing, id be happy if I saw ya there" I felt so happy that she wanted me there, that she felt better if she saw me "sure (y/n), what time" she light up with happiness "umm great, the place opens at 7 but I don't go on till around about 8ish" I smiled and leaned down kissing her forehead "ill be there" she hugged me and said her goodbyes.

I decided to follow on the roof tops just to make sure her and evan were okay, which they were, they got home safe and I went home too, I couldn't wait for tomorrow night especially to see her in this dance of hers.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY AT THE CLUB (Y/N) POV

you were at the club at 8:30 am, you and everyone else were particing the dance, tonight one of the bosses friends who helped to pay the bills and us. You ran over the dance with the others and talked though it, you tried it out with music and fixed the problems, next you went over who was singing which bits and as per usual you got one of the singing parts because the rest just wanted to dance and look sexy and because you were apparently the "best singer" you just went with it. After practise you all went to get what you's thought would be good to wear.

You took out one of your bad girl outfits which was washout pair of short shorts, a white vest and a red shirt with black and whiter checked pattern on it. you looked at everyone else's outfits, the Taylor twins had the same sparkly bikinis but one was gold and the other was silver, the other girls had sorts and fancy bras or very short play suits, there were also a couple of boys who worked here and most of them wore jeans and no tops or tops they would rip off, the boss looked at our outfit and asked some of the girls to change them to something more sexy.

It was nearly 4:00pm so evan would be finishing soon, but you asked your neighbour who was picking up kyle as well, to take own, she said yes and if you needed any other help then you were to just ask, you were glad you had help with evan.

You went back to your changing room to learn the song a bit more and figure out what make up to put on. Something was going on it your mind, it was what raph said a few nights ago, about jax and what he told raph, you sat and considerer whether or not to ask him, after having a battle with you mind you ended up getting up and going to the bar.

(hello everyone, so there you go, raphs family like you ans raph is coming to see your show but some drama is gonna start up between you and jax, haha hope you liked it and PLEASE

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE