Daryl

(hello my mutants, so I'm officially on study leave, so I wont be updating a lot right now but ill try to get stuff up and the pic at the top is DARYL. Also it would help lot if you guys check out my other books.)

You looked at his table but he wasn't at his table, you looked everywhere but you couldn't find him 'did he not like the show... did..did I do something wrong' you then felt an arm around you, you looked up to see jax "hey you okay?" you just nodded and walked away to your changing room to get your phone.

You began to cry 'what happened, did he just leave, was he bored, oh god please tell me its not happening again' you walked into your dressing room with tears flowing down your face, you ran to your bag trying to find your phone "hey there beautiful" you heard a deep Brooklyn accent behind you, you turned to see raph sitting on your couch, he noticed you crying and got up to see you "hey hey, whats wrong" you placed your face on his plastor and he he wrapped his strong arms around you "i..i thought.. y.you left m.me" you stuttered as you placed your hands on his shoulder "why would I do that?" you looked at him "i saw.. you weren't at your table and I..i couldnt see ya" raph tighten his arms before looking down at you "(y/n), i'm sorry to tell ya but you ain't getting rid of me that easy" you gave out a small laugh before looking up at him "promise?" raph smiled and moved a bit of hair that had fallen in front of your face behind your ear "promise".

Suddenly something in that moment you felt something in your chest, something that you had felt in years, you had felt it a few times when you were with raph but this time, it was like a wave and every worry you every had just rushed away, you felt like you could run of in a war and nothing would touch you, he made you feel like this, that's when you realised 'im in love with Raphael'. You stood on your tip toes and kissed raph also wrapping your hands around his neck, he kissed back and lifted you up to help you out, you twirled the ends of his mask with your fingers.

Raph began to step back and sat down on the couch placing you in his lap, you pulled away and placed your forehead on his "well this seems filmier" you smiled and raph gave out a nervous laugh "yeah but this time no one will interrupt us" you placed your hands on the side of his face and kissed his soft lips again. You two got really into the kiss till someone knock on the door, you pulled away looking at the door "or not" Raph grunted, you placed a kiss on him again before getting up to see who it was.

You opened the door to see Daryl with tears in his eyes "Daryl?" he looked up "can I stay at your place tonight?" you took his hands and pulled him into a hug "of course sweetie, but why are you crying?" by this point Raph had stood up and was staring at you both "he..he did it again" you pulled away and walked behind him to close the door "who, henry?" there was a pause till Daryl turned "i saw him flirting with some guys after my performance" you walked to him "ohh Daryl, I'm so sorry" then Raph cleared his throat "i'm sorry to but in, but who's henry?" Daryl turned and smiled at Raph "a man who I love deeply"

DARYL'S BACKGROUND STORY

Daryl was born in Texas and grew up with two sister, he was the youngest, so when he saw them wearing make-up and heels, he copied, he did this lot till one day he realised, its what he liked, at first his mum and dad didn't understand but now was a famous dancer in a group of three, the full family supported him, he travelled around performing with the group, his life was good he made money, was doing what he loved and now he works for an awesome man who help them become famous in the first place, everything was great but then he met Henry Arthur, they met at a night club where henry bought Daryl drinks and they got to know each other, they went on a few dates and with in a few weeks they were together.

when Daryl travelled around he would Skype henry and when he came back, well lets just say, it was one hell of a reunion. After a few years of this, daryl started to notice henry being less open, he started to skip the Skype calls and he just seemed to be busy all the time.

After being gone for a month, Daryl returned home one night hoping to just go to bed and hug his boyfriend but he then walked into the living room to see empty bottle of wine, two glasses and clothes scattered on the floor 'no.. no.. NO!', Daryl ran to their room and burst open the door, now what Daryl felt was unbearable, it was like his body froze and his heart was slowly being ripped out, his boyfriend who he loved so much and would give him the world if he could, was in their bed, having sex with another guy "WHAT THE HELL IN THIS" they stopped and looked at him "B..baby, its not what it looks like" Daryl widened his eye with anger "REALLY, WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR FUCKING ANOTHER GUY IN 'OUR' BED!" Daryl then ran out.

He ran down the stairs to the living room but henry was faster and caught him, they both stood there, Daryl refused to look at him "please baby, you can't leave me, I.. I swear i'll never do it again" Daryl broke down crying whilst henry wrapped his arms around him "p..please, I made a mistake, I love you" Daryl the stopped crying "i..i love you too,... but I don't trust you,... no" henry nodded "we can start over, i'll regain your trust, please baby, don't leave me" Daryl then stood up "fine but if you ever do this again, I will make sure you regret it" and with that Daryl went to the bathroom to splash water in his face, also so when henry kicked the guy out, he didn;t have to look at him.

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE