He likes me, huh?

(sorry I haven't updated In ages but heres the next part and OMG OVER 200 VIEWS, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE I KNOW THAT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT BUT IT IS TO ME CUZ IM NEW AT THIS, THANK YOU,YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME)

You woke up to you alarm going off playing your favourite song 'secret love song part 2 by little mix' you rolled and moaned, you turned it off, you looked to see it was 8 o'clock you rolled out of bed and headed to your closet to pick out an outfit for tonight, as you were going though the different outfit you then heard a knock at my door, you went to your door and opened it to see evan all ready "honey why are you up" you kneeled down to his level "well I didn't know how early ninjas get up so I tried getting up when you do" your face froze 'shit that's right, raphs coming over' you then quickly smiled and stood up "okay sweetie, why don't you go watch TV and ill be right though", he smiled and walked to the living room. You quickly put back you clothes and got a simple dark red tank top and a pair of black leggings and quickly grabbed your phone putting it in your back pocket.

You walked to the living room to see evan watching tv and he had tidied his toys into the corner "hey sweetie do you want me to make you some tosties" he turned to you with a side smile nodding, he returned to his show "whats this show called" you asked because it looked old and it looked fermiler to something you use to watch on tv, he grabbed the remote and pressed select to show the title 'Space Heros' you laughed as it was the show you watched "this show got cancelled off tv, how is it on?" he turned and shrugged his shoulders and then retuned to watching it. You shook your head and walked into the kitchen.

You got out the bread, butter, cheese and ham and started to make a sandwich, once done you put it in the tostie maker and started it, you then felt your phone vibrate I your pocket, you looked to se a texted from raph 'Morning (y/n)' you smiled and texted back 'Good morning raphael' you placed the phone down and took out the tostie and placed it on a plate and took it to evan.

You gave it to evan, who scoffed it, you turned around to head back into the kitchen when you hear evan say "when Raphael coming over" you turn and said "2ish and we are having pizza with him" he then looked like he wanted to say something but was to shy "honey whats up" you turned and walked back and sat beside him "do you like raphael (y/n)" the question caught you off guard "well... he has been nice to me, so yes, he's a very nice person" I answered "do you want to marry him" you started to cough from shock "WHAT... evan sweetie I hardly know the guy, so no.... plus we're good on our own right?" you nudged him, he laughed and said "well last night he said he really liked you, but I wasn't to tell you" he said was a cheeky smirk on his face, you raised and eyebrow "ooh really" you said, you stood back up "thanks for telling me that honey, now im gonna go make some breakfast for me okay?" he nodded and went back to his show, you turned and made your way back to the kitchen.

You walked back in and saw your phone was buzzing with a message, you walked over to look at it 'hey so my training got cancelled today so I can come up earlier now, is that okay' you stood and smirked "how convenient he wants to come over sooner than planed" you texted back with 'sure what time we talking' you sent it and placed you phone down and got your favourite breakfast, you made it up and begain to eat it up but you stopped as you phone buzzed again, you picked it up to see the text 'umm well hows about 12' you turned and looked at the clock hanging, it read 8:45am "i've got time" you quickly text back 'cool ill see ya at 12' and shoved the rest of your breakfast in your and got out your baking stuff. After you got all set up to started, you then remembered something "SHIT I DIDNT PHONE IN SICK!" you quick went to your phone and called your boss. He wasn't happy but you told him you and evan have been up all night with a fever, he understood and even said take tomorrow off too but I ha to make those shifted up at some point, you hung up and the continued with your pizza making, after making the dough, you rolled out two big circle and a slightly smaller one to suit the three of use, then you made up the sauce and grated the cheese and got out the toppings and made up three peperoni pizzas, you stick them in the over and set the timer, you look at the time, its 10:36am 'raph will be here soon ill go take a quick shower and clean up the place a bit, you make your way out the kitchen and towards the bathroom.

You take a quick 15 minute shower just to freshen up, once you get out you dry off with the towel still wrapped around your head, you slipped the clothes you had back out and took off the towel, you brush your hair till there were no more tugs and begain drying it, after it was dry you then put a touch of smoky eyeshadow on and a little foundation on, after you were done you quickly left to check the pizzas.

You got to the kitchen and open the oven to see three okay pizzas 'ohhh thank god, they didn't burn' you looked at the clock to see it was 11:25 'okay they'll be ready for raph coming, suddenly you heard evan shout on you "(y/n), I think Raphael here" you jolted up 'WHAT HES EARLY AND I HAVENT CLEANED UP' you quickly made you way to the living room.