The note

(so my mutants, ive been typing away like a mad man and I have to say, I did realise that this book is like 50 pages long, when did that happen. I can remember writing the first page and being nervous, well look at it now..... ohhh I'm so proud of this)

I stopped in front of him, I could see he had a cup of whiskey poured and he was swirling it in him glass, he didn't look at me "please look at me" I asked, he didn't listen to me instead he just looked to the stairs, I sighed before I finally realise why I was so scared to show affection towards him.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me "look, i'm not ashamed to hold your hand. Hell i'd do it all the time if I could, but there might be a chance that someone's trying to get to us through (y/n), a...and i'm terrified that they'll... decided to get to you too. So it might seem like i'm being a bad boyfriend..... but in my head, i'm just trying to protect you.... because I love you... so much" I saw the Daryl was crying but I wasn't sure why, I then felt a hand on my chest and the side of my face "i.... I.." Daryl was trying to speaks but he couldn't get the words out.

I smiled but then he pulled me and smashed him lips into mine, I kissed back but then he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine "that... I didn't know you cared so much" I slightly laughed "well of course I do" Daryl smiled but then held Leo's hand "you know I think that speech was way better than your poem" Leo paused before standing up straight.

i looked at Daryl "poem?... what poem?" Daryl smirked "the poem you left on my bed, you know when you came over for dinner... and I confessed my love to you?" Daryl looked into my eyes but only saw confusion "i... I never left a poem. What... what did it say?" Daryl was now freaking out, he stepped back a little and tried to think "umm, it was like naming off thing and saying I love you... Leo I seriously thought you wrote it" i shook my head "no... I didn't" daryl started to panic but then they heard mikey "hey guys, you better coming in here" l nodded before turning to darly and bring him into a hug "its going to be okay" I wasnt completely sure my self about that, but Ill try to keep it that way.

THIRD POV

Leo and Daryl entered the room to see, April and Casey had arrived, Donnie also joined. April was breathing heavy while Casey was taking off his coat "hey, we.. got here as fast as we could. What happened?" Casey asked, April looked at everyone "is (y/n) okay?" no one answered, it was just silence until Leo spoke up "she's up stairs, we aren't sure what's wrong with her... all we know is someone she knew did this to her-" donnie then spoke up "i've actually been able to make something that might help to put those bots to sleep... but not for long..." raph then spoke up "yeah just great don....and they left this for us" he threw down the letter on the table.

Everyone looked to Raph "w-what's in it?" April asked, Raph looked to her but then quickly turned away "take a look... i'm getting a drink" Raph walked to the kitchen leaving everyone, April sighed before going after Raph.

Casey looked at the letter "how do you know its from them?" Donnie shook his head, clearly annoyed by the question "it was left in her hands. In the room where she slept and it said TO THE FREAKS on it... I highly doubt its from Santa" Casey rolled his eyes before going over and picking it up "can I read it?" he looked to Leo who nodded.

Casey opened it and began to read it in his head:

Dear freaks,

I see that you've took my sweet (y/n) in and made her apart of your family. Big mistake, do you even know her?. Clearly not if one of you are dating her, which I don't understand, you are beneath her. She's probable not told you about me, or made up some lie about her past, if you don't believe me just ask her.

Now I'm leave a choose for her, come back to me and maybe, I'll let you freaks live. If she refuses, well you've seen what's those robots have done to her, I'll keep that up. Also just for fun, I'll take down each one of you. She has until tomorrow night to decided, if you freaks get in the way, you'll regret it

sincerely Lewis

Casey looked up from the paper, his face had gone pale from reading it "b-but, why-" Casey was cut off when he heard the creaking noise coming from the stairs. Everyone that was in the room looked up to see master splinter, he was helping (y/n), she looked up to see Donnie, Mikey, Leo, Casey and Daryl looking at her "i... I guess I have some explaining to do" that's when Raph and April walked in.

(now you know what the note said, and I know there are more questions than answers. at least this book isn't boring right?)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share