We need to talk

(hey guys so some of you really wanted an update but I looks like I need to quickly start typing up the next couple of parts, also the photo up top, the young guy is jax, the top right photo is your boss and below is your bosses friend. Thank you so again for the support and I won't be updating tomorrow as I start my very first job tomorrow YEAHHH, so cross your fingers that I don't screw up lol, love you my mutants)

You got out to see your boss talking with jax, you walked over to hear "okay so I want you to go to the back and get the dear stuff but only two bottle and when he gets her I want you to bring it up straight away got that" jax nodded "hey calm down, he's a friend not a FBI agents, why don't you go cool off and ill get things sorted okay?" your boss looked up and gave jax a friendly pat on the side of his face "your a good man jax, Im glad i have ya" the boss turned to see you "aww my princess, i'm seeing a bright furture ahead for ya and hows evan?" you smiled "thanks and yeah hes doing great, hes coming out of his shell a little" he smile and took ahold of one of your hands "i'm glad and I see you smiling a little more, thats what I like to see, my happy little star" he was being very nice, he was nice but because of the stress he did have moment where he was a right ass hole but you guess hes not that bad "yeah thanks" he smiled and then walked off, as soon as he was out of sight you turned to jax "WE need to talk".

you walked be hide the bar and towards him "whats up scarlet" he was acting like he did nothing "you, that's what's up, raph told me you spoke to him?" jax nodded and pulled out some spirts out of a box and placed them into gripers "yeah I spoke to the green guy, is there something wrong with me talking to him" you shook your head "im not angry about you talking to him, im angry at what you fuckin said" jax paused midway but then continued "im not umm sure what your talking about"he seem uncomfortable and didn't make eye contact with you, you then stood pointing at him "i saw that, you paused when I said it and now you wont look at me, for fuck sake jax, WHY, why did you have to mansion what he did?" jax then turned with rage in his eyes "BECAUSE (Y/N), LAST TIME YOU GOT WITH AN ASSHOLE YOU HARDLY KNEW, YOU ALMOST DIE AND HE LEFT YOU ON YOUR ASS WITH SOMETHING YOU COULDNT FUCKIN HANDLE" you just stood there in shock, jax has never shouted at you but now he seemed like the scariest guy in the world "i.. i'm s..sorry jax" you started to tear up and you looked away. You then felt jax holding you "shhh shhh (y/n) im so sorry I shoudnt have yelled at you, please forgive me" you wrapped your arms around him, you two have been friends ever since you started working here, he helps you, hes like the brother you always wanted "i forgive you jax but please, can you be nice to raph, he means a lot and hes not like the other one, he cares for me" jax pulled away, you could see in him eyes he wasn't convinced but he then smiled "fine, but im still not 100% okay on this, so can i at least protect you a little" he was so sweet to you and you knew if they both sat down and really talked, then he'd see raph is a good guy "fine jax" you gave him a quick hug before walking back towards the dressing rooms but then you heard jax call "hey whats raphs drink!" you smiled and thought 'at least hes putting some effort' "hes and beer kind of guy, get him a bud!" jax gave a thumbs up and you turned continuing down the hall.

You entered your dressing room and looked at the time, it was 5:35pm "well I better get ready" you started with your hair which was going to be straight at the top and have curly ends but you had t curl them first, it took 20 miuntes to do your hair which was the longest time you had ever spent doing your hair for a show, next was make up.

you didn't put much on as something was going to get put on you for the show but you started with a little bit of foundation and contorted your face 'wait I never do this' you then put on some red eye shadow and then liquid eyeliner which was such a task 'this should be a sport, YES try and get this eyeliner on the exact same in 2 minutes' you laughed at the thought and continued on with the eyeliner, you did it on the first go but now get the other side the same, at first you put it on to thick but then got the flick right, so you went back to the other eye and made that thicker. When you were finally done you looked into the big mirror, they still looked different "son of a-" you stopped and thought 'mascara ' you applied it and saw that is wasn't so noticeable now 'thank god' after what seemed like a couple of minutes, you noised you looked at the time to see it was 6:37pm 'WHAT THE HELL' you jumped out of your seat to get changed.

you quickly slipped the washed out shorts and white vest and then tied the checked shirt around your waist, for the final touch, black heel to make your legs look longer. Once done you walked back to the mirror, took a spin 'still look like a skank' you went to walk out but then you saw you had a text from raph. You picked up your phone "hey (y/n) i'm outside" you smirked "i want you to sit in a certain seat, hold on i'm coming out to get ya" you put your phone down and walked out to meet up with the others.