Don't worry

(hello my mutant, so thank you for the lovely comments and all the support but I have an announcement. AFTER I FINNISH THIS AND MY NIGHTCRAWLER BOOK, I SHALL START THREE OTHER BOOKS and they are (drum roll) brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... Leonardo X reader, Jason Todd/ red hood X oc , sabretooth/ victor creed X oc. Tada, yes these will be the next three and I'm so exited for the JASON TODD on cuz he's my favourite robin out of batman..... also hes a bad ass so haha)

TIME SKIP (Y/N) POV

you and raph had gotten ready and went down stairs. That was a while ago and the timer was going down, it was a few hours till the sun went down but yous needed to go over the plan. Just one more time, you sat on raphs lap as leo went through it "okay, so we'll set up here,here, here and here. April you stay with raph and casey with donnie. (y/n) you'll be here... does evertone know what they've to do?" leo looked up to yous.

Yous all nodded but you had a question "whos looking over evan?" you were worried the lewis would come for him "i will watch over the boy" master splinter stood up and placed a hand on your should "thank you splinter" you looked to him and then to raph "so how are we going to let him know where to find me?" the team looked to leo but donnie spoke up "well when he found you when you came here, so this lead me to think that he's also placed a tracker in you aswell" he was leaning on a table as he adjusted his glasses.

You looked at donnie to see he looked off, like he was pissed off. You shrugged it off before contiuing to listening to leo.

After the brief, everyone went to go get ready, you on the other hand went to see evan. You went to the room were he was and opened the door to see him peacefully sleeping. Quietly you walked over to the bedside and kissed his forehead "i love you and no matter what... you'll always have someone to protect you" you whispered to him.

 You thought you were alone but then you heard a creeing floorboard behind you "(y/n)... can we talk" it was donnie but he didnt seem like him self "umm... yeah sure, just one sec" he nodded before stepping back out. You turned back to evan, you held his hand "no matter what happens tonight, ill still be with you... I love you so much" you kissed his and tucked him in before heading out to talk to donnie.

You closed his door before turning to donnie "whats up don?" he had hes arms folded, he looked like he was foulding something in "donnie?" you asked as you went closer "i... I dont know, I have this feeling... about the plan" he scweezed his nose before cntiuning "i just have some problms and I feel like-"you cut him off "donnie, you worry to much. You and the others know what you're doing.... but on the off chance... that something goes wrong... and something happens to me, promise to take care of evan and raph" you held donnies hand makin him look at you "and make sure, raph doesnt spend his life... wanting revenge... make sure hes okay and... moves on" you looked to the floor when you said that last part "(y/n)?!..... what no... no what I mean is that, nothings going to happen to you tonight" he hugged you which caught you slightly off guard "just... remember that raph loves YOU.... okay?" he whispered as he pulled away.

You were confused now, you knew raph loved you, so why is he acting so weird. You nodded "yeah, of course... donnie, you need to worry less or you end up hurting yourself" you walked by him but you heard him mumble something but you didnt hear "huh?" you asked "oh nothing" he whispered as he started to walk with you "ya know donnie, I think you need a girl in your life... someone to help you relax every now and then" you nudged him which made him laugh "yeah sure" he walked to his office leaving you in the hal way.

(BEFORE YOU GET ALL CRAZY. NO DONNIE DOENST HAVE A CRUSH ON RAPHS GIRL. I thought it looked like that when I read over it, but nahhhhhhh. that's just to much drama for my mind.... so I hoped you like this chapter and the next one should be up tomorrow and the real party starts.... not really but hey)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share