We like a bit of darkness

(omg I came up with such an amazing idea but now I feel like this story is going to get deep and dark and get your head out of the gutter lol, also raph's a pure softy here and can I just add, how flipping cute is raph's smile in this photo <3)

You looked at Evan "what.. where's Raph" Evan then pointed towards the living room window and there stood a massive turtle smiling at you, you walked over and opened the window "umm we have a door to ya know" he slightly blushed "um yeah its a force of habit to go in from the windows haha" you let out a small laugh "umm okay come in and make yourself comfortable.

he climbed in and shut the window behind him "nice place ya got here" you let out a sarcastic laugh "oh geez thanks" he raised an 'eyebrow' and smirked "well your a bit early so the pizzas aren't ready yet" you then passed Evan who was staring at Raph "Evan this is Raphael, the guy you were speaking to last night" Evan looked at you then back to Raph, it was as if he had just met the real Santa or something "nice to meet you" Evan said holding out his hand "ya too kiddo" Raph said whilst walking over and shaking Evan's hand, you stood up straight " well ill go check on the pizza and get things set up okay?, you boys behave" you said and left but you could still hear for the other room, Raphael was telling stories and saying how Evan and 'Leo' would get along because they both liked that show he was watching, you could also hear Evan laughing and talking away to Raph, it was nice to have him happy again.

You took out the pizzas and brought them though, the day was great, Raph would tell stories of missions that happened and even would ask questions, a lot of questions, and you being you, you just sat back and listened to them, yous finished the pizza and Evan ended up asking Raph to teach him some ninja moves which he ended up doing but it was small easy stuff like swiping his arm down and kicking up but it was cute to watch them. After that it was 5 o'clock 'wow time really did fly' now Evan usually went next door to see his friend since you were a meant to work today, evan walked over and asked "(y/n) is it still okay to go over and see kyle" you smirked as you look at raph, he looked tired from trying to keep up with Evan, you looked back to evan who was making puppy eyes "yeah sure just knock before you enter okay" you smile and he nodded and as quick as light he was gone.

you sighed as you sat and sank into the couch, you closed your eyes but you were the startled by big shift on the couch, you opened your eyes to see raph laying next to you, you smirked and turned to face him "you okay there tiger" he smiled and turned his head towards you "yep, man evan has so much energy for a little guy" you laughted and moved closer to him "yeah that's kids, so... why'd your training get cancelled ? " he tensed up, you smirked as you might have caught him off guard "well, um... it... you see" you cut him of by climbing on to the top of him and stared into his emerald eyes "raph dont lie to me, did it get cancelled?" he was stunded by what you just did "i... um...uhhh" you placed a hand on the side of his face "hhhhh (sigh), no it didn't get cancelled, I asked to skip it" you sat up in confusion "w..why?" he blushed a bit "because.. I wanted to see ya and i maybe... kinda... like ya" you two went silent but you ended up brusting out with laughter.

You slide off him and landed on the couch again, you heard raph moving "whats so funny?" you looked to see raph staring staright at you "you dont like me raph" he rased an eyebrow "what makes ya say that" "i gave you your first lap dance raph, trust me its lust your feeling" you sat up to then feel raphs hand holding yours "why do you think that" you looked away "because its all you men want, a girl to pleasure you without strings involved" you felt a tear go down your cheek as you thought of something "(y/n) I dont look at you in that way, I see a beautiful girl who I want to get to know and I dont want you to think im just looking for... sex, im looking for a friendship and maybe... love ?" you didnt say anything you just sat there looking at him, he grunted and got up "yeah I know ya aint interested in a freak like me" your heart for some reason started to ache and you could feel the tears building up and seeing him walk towards the window you were overflowed with hurt but why?, you got up and went around the couch, he opened the window "WAIT... please.. dont" you tripped and fell. You burst out in tears and held yourself but you then felt big strong arms around you "(y/n) tell me why do you think so badly about men" you sniffed and rubbed away your tears "its a dark story raph" you looked up to see him smiling "i can handle a bit of darkness".