BEST DAY EVER

(if you don't know who my chemical romance is then you wont get this but I do suggest you go right now and listen to their songs as they are like my life and they will always stay in my heart)

You heard raph and mikey talk but your mind really want to find that collection, you sat the bottle on the bed and looked 'hmm think like a boy, where would you hide naked picture of girls... or guys' you decided to looked in boxes and under the bed but then it hit you "the comics, he might have hidden them in the comics" you scanned over the shelf's looking for one that had a slight thickening in it that looked odd, you scanned the shelf's but  then you saw something that changed everything, you forgot about the porn when you saw the 'KILLJOYS' comics by GERARD FRICKEN WAY 'that's not his name, it just Gerard way haha' it was sitting in his shelf and then you only just realised the party poison mask sitting next to it (mask in the photo up top),you then began the fangirl right there, which is when raph walked in "umm hey sorry mikey wouldn't stop talkin- what are you doing" he looked at you with a scared face.

You turned and pointed at him "you my good sir are a Killjoy, aren't you?" he seemed scared but when you said 'killjoy' he smile "you like my chemical romance?" you scream with joy and jump at him with a hug, he caught you whilst dropping the bottle opener "hell yeah I do, oh my god this is the best day ever" he smirk "it sure is" you then realised where he was holding you, hands on ones ass, you hugged him a little bit longer before jumping down "dude this is awesome, i've never met another person who likes them" raph said, you then realised you were wear a tank top with their name but you jacket was zipped up, you unzipped it and showed of the tank top "well meet, another person who's part of the black parade" you threw your jacket on his bed and picking up the bottle opener and opened up the beer.

Raph sat next to you "so where'd ya get the booze"you asked as raph layed back "from a shop" you turned and laughed sarcasterly "haha no shit sherlock.... you even allowed this" he shrugged his shoulders "i'm not sure, I mean I can drink it-" you cut him off "does the father not approve" raph then shakes his head "no he doesn't, now give me a drink of it" you laughed and took a quick drink and handed it to him, he then took a big slug of it 'wow, well there's nothing left in there' you thought. Raph handed it back to you, there was a bit left but not much.

You took the last drink and placed the empty bottle down on the table "so raph what do you want to talk about" he then sat up "how about that mark on your cheek" you covered your cheek with your hand and looked away for raph "like I said I walked into something" you felt the bed shift and raph turned you back to face him "actually you said you fell, so hows about you tell me the truth" you shifted away but he moved closer "it was nothing, I dealt with it" he then moved back "so it was something" you then sighed "fine, I was shopping for food when...some guy recognised me for the club and he said some stuff but I saw he had... he had a wedding ring on, so I called him a pig and he... hit me, calling me a 'cheap whore' and thats it" raphs face was just anger, his breathing became loud and heavy "that ass hole, Ill kill him" he got up and started to pase "raph you dont even know who the guy was, I dont even know" he looked at you "I DONT CARE, NO ONE SHOULD TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT" you were shocked 'wait why is he so mad'.

You stood up to try and calm him down "raph please it okay i'm fine" you walked to him but he turned and went back the other way "NO YOUR NOT, THESE MEN ARE NOTHING BUT SCUM, WHEN I WAS AT THAT CLUB, EVERY GUY WAS LOOKING AT YOU WITH LUST IN THEIR EYES AND THEN THERES SLASH AND THAT JUST PISSED ME RIGHT OFF PLUS-" you ran at him, jumping up and hugging him but he lost his balance and fell onto the bed. So now you and raph were on the bed with you laying on top of him and hugging him and he slow wrapped his arms around you "raph, please... don't be mad" he didn't say anything.

You lifted you self up a bit to see what was up but he was already looking at you "raph are you ok-" you were cut off by raph smashing his lips into yours 'holy crap no no nonononono.... ahh the hell to it' you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. After a while raph flipped you's around so he was on top, he held you in his arms but you needed air, you pulled away and looked at him "s..sorry, I...i know what you said, I shouldn't have" you smiled placing your hands on the side of his face "its okay raph, y...you know when I said I was working though stuff" he tilted his head "yeah?" you took a breath and looked away to the side "well, I still am but, raph when im with you, you seem to help, you make me feel a little better" he smiled and was about to say something but you beat him to it "raph I like you" he sat up but brought you up too "i like you too (y/n)" you blushed a bit but then it was silent, you looked up but raph was just staring at you "well are ya going to ask me, or do I have to take the leap" raph gave out a chuckle before scratching the back of his head "soo... (y/n) will you go out with me?" you sat up right looking into his eyes "yes, I will raphie" he smirked and kissed you again.

PLEASE
.
VOTE
.
COMMENT
.
SHARE