A good person

MIKEYS POV

(y/n) had a worried look on her face 'aww yeah, this is gonna be sweet' I then jumped up grabbing everyone's attention "well we cant have a movie night without some PIZZZAAA" everyone laughed, (y/n) then looked at daryl "you okay?" he then nodded "are you?" she then shrugged, leo caught this and asked "whats up, do you not like pizza?" my mind blew up, I was paratly screaming with the hought "dudes, YOU DONT LIKE PIZZA" they both burst out laughing "no mikey, we need to stay in shape cuz you know, i'm a professional dancer and (y/n)'s a-" daryl was cut off by dudette jumping of the couch and tackling him.

The little dude jumped up and looked at them "umm, what are you doing" daryls mouth was covered by (y/n)'s hand and (y/n) well she just smiled "ohh haha, well umm, I was just.." I then decided to cut in "SOOO, what pizza we getting guys" evan turned and had the biggest smile on his face "i like ham and cheese" I then cheered "yess, dudes this kid is awesome" I the jumped over to him and high threed him. Next we all debated what pizza we were getting "wait, what about splinter, does he get a say?" (y/n) said, right on time splinter came out "it is okay, I do not want anything, im quite alright with my tea" he said and then headed off into the kitchen, we then FINALLY made up our minds "okay... whos gonna go get them?" everyone looked at each other till donnie spoke up "well mutants are excepted now, so we can go get them instead of sending a human" I then moaned out of the fact, I was too lazy to go out "mikey, you wanted the pizza, so you go get them, if you want ill come too" (y/n) said, I was about to agree, till I happen to catch raphs face, he glaring at me and had his fists clenched, I was get the feeling that he didnt like this idea "ohhh.. no dudette it okay, you guys should settle in, donnie will come with me" donnie then snapped his head up to me "what me, why" I just laughed "cuz don, dont you want to go out and enjoy being able to walk the street, it'll be awesome" donnie rolled his eyes as he walked striaght into that one "...fine" he got up and went to get ready, I went to get my skate board from my room because I hardly ever use it now, so im taking the oppertunity.

I came back to raph talking to (y/n) as she went though a bag with daryl stand next to her "you guys don't have to give that much, we can cover it" I walked over to then see (y/n) whip around to face him "raph, I want to pay my part, I dont get what the big deal is?" she then turned to see me, before raph could get another word out, she quick ran over to me and handed over some- wait a lot of money "umm, dudette this is too much" she then raised an eyebrow at me "well you guys have done so much, I thought I would give extra" she then smiled and turned walking by raph towards the little dude and the daryl guy, raph walked up to me "mikey give me back some of that money" he seemed mad, like the mad he gets when I make stupid jokes or do something stupid "why, she gave me it then" raph then growed "mikey, she hardly makes any money as it is and she always throws it away, so give me the damn money!" I then leaned over to see (y/n) was talking to evan and daryl was just watching them, I then looked back to raph, he was being 110% serious, I handed the money back "how come she does that" he then flicked the money, counting it out, he then handed back enought to pay of part of the pizza "cuz... shes a good person" he then turned, hiding to money in his trouser pocket.

RAPHS POV

I can't believe her, she does she even think. she worked hard to get this money hell she hates her job yet she still goes to it everyday and gives it all.

I went to the kitchen to then see leo there to 'why is he always in the kitchen' I looked away and went to the basket to get an apple "what's up with you" I looked up to see leo leaning against the counter with his arms crossed "nothing" I went to leave "raph, your mood has been really odd?" I was at the door and all my eyes saw was (y/n), she was smiling as she looked at evan but something seemed off, when she smiles it just seemed like something was bothering her "leo, do you think shes okay?" "is that the reason, for your mood" I then turned to look at his "no the reason for my mood... is YOU, what were you guys talking about,.. huh?" leo stood up straight, but he didnt seem pissed, he came over to me "raph, I would never do anything to mess with you and (y/n)'s relastionship, but if you really want to know" I was slightly taking back 'what the hell is up with him' I opened my mouth but then I was cut off by a voice behind me "hey guys?" I turned to see (y/n).

(y/n) was holding her night over bag "sup babe?" she smiled and lifted her bag slightly "we wanted to get set up but darly didn't want to just walk into leos room, yknow just incase..." she looked at fearless and gave a 'please' smile "umm... yeah, yeah i'll go and get what I need out" leo was a bit anxious when he said it, like he was worried 'jeez leo, whats up with ya'.

 Leo walked out and I was left with (y/n) "sooo" she said as she swayed side to side whiles looking around the room"what?" she then looked up to me and smirked "i notised when I said I was going in the spare room with evan" she dropped the bag and came closer to me "someone wasn't too happy about it" she placed a hand on my shoulder and now she was inches away from me "i..i'm not, I dont expect you.... to sleep with me- IN MA BED... like ya said we haven't even be dating long" she smiled and leaned up, she placed her sweet lips on mine, I kissed back but before I could get into it, she pulled away "thanks raph" she then picked up her bag and walked out.

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE